Emmanuel Sanders: Patriots should not be champs

ivotuk

Reaction score
He's not referring to the Superbowl game itself, but instead I think he means the number of wins that it took for New England to get in to the playoffs/home field.

But his main message was to kids that when everyone else is working their tail off year around, and one person cheats, that person should not be allowed to advance to the ultimate trophy. At least that's my take.

Mr. Robot, a new series on USA, it's pretty good and cracked me up when they were referring to former heroes that cheated, they flashed pictures of Lance Armstrong and Tom Brady. :p

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... -be-champs

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^ A bit off-topic, but yeah, I was surprised by how good the pilot for Mr. Robot was. The name is dumb as heck and I don't really like the Christian Slater casting (although I recognize they probably needed a *name* actor to get the thing made), but as a first foray into a "prestige" show, I'm actually pretty impressed by USA. I didn't really think they had it in them.

As for Brady, still don't care. ;)

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
What's funny is they showed a picture of Bill Cosby in that collage. :snack:

But yea, Mr. Robot looks to be a quality production, much like "Dig" was. I like it when they make something that's "out there."