What team do you have an irrational hate for?

Maulbert

Reaction score
I'm not talking about your hate for the 49ers or Patriots. Those make perfect sense. I am wondering if there is a team you hate for no logical reason. For me, personally, I can't root for the Texans. I hate their stupid name, and the uniforms aren't even 1/1000th as awesome as the old Oilers duds. I know they said the Oilers name was retired, but if was their owner, I would have said, "&%$@ Bud Adams, he screwed us over, we're taking the Oilers name."

Anyone else?

homerun1970

Reaction score
Raiders ,Niners, Stealers, and Pats, the Broncos when had Elway the superbowl whipping made me let it go.

ringless

Reaction score
I have an irrational hate for Manziel and only wish him the worst including an embarrassing finish to his hopefully short career that ends this year in a perfect world. But he's not a team. He's a backup on a team.

OrFan

Reaction score
The Browns. Boring, plain, pitiful, nothing stands out, .....

Just get rid of them.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Probably the Colts for me.

No question they purposely tanked and entire season to get Andrew Luck.

The media hype for Luck is beyond ridiculous. If Luck were drafted half way through the first round instead of #1 overall with more hype coming out of college than any player ever, he would be an afterthought getting compared to Tannehill and Dalton.

Their GM got exec of the year the year they drafted Luck and the reason was suppose to be because of the talent he put around Luck yet ever since then we are told that Luck is the next Manning because he is doing it all with the worst group of NFL players to ever play in the NFL. The media would have you believe that no player on the Colts could possibly make another NFL roster yet Bethia who was seen as washed up by Indy just made the probowl after getting out of that system.

Put that team in any other division and they are middle of the pack. Put them in the NFC west and Luck gets exposed while his team finish's behind the Rams every year.

Exittium

Reaction score
Saints, besides my avid hatred for my ex brother in law.. Who loved them, I can't think of anyone else.

And because they headhunt (Playoffs against us recently AND when the NFL found evidence they put a "bounty on Matt during the wildcard game). And because they were busted "hunting" ("bountygate") and because I think their coach is a smug a-hole (or looks like it as least)

And now that I think of it.. the Rams because Fisher is a chump and with Williams (bountygate) with fisher and the Rams .. yeah

so TLDR:
Saints and Rams, both teams associated to cheap shot coaches.

pmedic920

Reaction score
My dad is a die hard Ray duhs fan.
My hate for them goes way back for obvious reasons. Dad and I had some interesting arguments back in they day.
No reason to hate them at this point in time so I guess the fact that I still do, is irrational.

My others would be
9ers
Pats
steelers
But those are rational hates, right?

Marvin49

Reaction score
It's totally irrational...

Texans. Hate the name. Total lack of creativity.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I used to hate the Raiders, but I have no reason to anymore. Al Davis is dead. Since realignment, they have been atrocious. Unlike the Whiners, their fans display genuine passion for their team. I like their new HC Jack Del Rio. He's tough as nails, a players' coach, and has a very similar philosophy to Carroll. Ken Norton, Jr. is their new DC. I hope things start to look up for them and that they dominate the AFC. No hard feelings, whatsoever.

Ditto for the Texans. Like Del Rio, when he was coaching at the worst franchise in the NFL, Bill O'Brien had a lot working against him at Penn State during the sanctions, yet he was still able instill toughness into his teams. Also, I can't help but respect J.J. Watt's game. Just like the Raiders in the Bay Area, I will enjoy watching the Texans syphon off some fans from the Cowgirls.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Denver and Pittsburgh. Superbowl 48 did help get Denver down to irrational hate though at least. My hope is we get our shot at payback against Pittsburgh for the Bettis farewell tour in Santa Clara this February. The cold revenge couldn't be more sweet.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Dolphins. Stupid fanbase, stupid fish logo, stupid color scheme, stupid stadium.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I don't know if I would call it "hate," but I can't say I have any respect for a football team that has to install these in their stadium:

jacksonville-jaguars-jeans-pool.jpg

rideaducati

Reaction score
I've always hated the Bears. Bears fans seem to think their team is always great. They had a good defense for years, but what did that get them? The Bears have only won their division four times since 1991 and have averaged finishing in third place. Very similar to the niners, their fans seem to live in their own World where no other teams are the reason the Bears lost. It's always the Bears gave the game away.