NFL's top home-field advantages

hawknation2015

Reaction score
In this edition of Bucky's Best, I've taken on the task of identifying which buildings provide the biggest home-field advantage heading into the 2015 campaign. After asking a handful of coaches, scouts and players for their opinions on the toughest places to play, I've come up with this list:

1) CenturyLink Field (Seattle Seahawks)

There's no disputing the challenge of knocking off the Seahawks at home. Including the postseason, Pete Carroll's troops have compiled an astounding 26-2 home record over the past three seasons (8-0, 9-1 and 9-1), with the non-stop energy of the "12s" clearly factoring into big games. The acoustics of the stadium make it nearly impossible for opposing players to communicate, which limits the offensive adjustments available at the line of scrimmage. When the 'Hawks have the ball, the electricity created by Marshawn Lynch's power runs and Russell Wilson's mesmerizing impromptu play keeps the 12s fired up and active on game day. The "Legion of Boom" also routinely sends the masses into a frenzy by serving up "bang-bang" shots on runners and receivers who dare venture between the hashes.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... advantages

rideaducati

Reaction score
That can't be true because the Seahawks are the 26th best fans in the NFL. Bucky is an idiot, the Cowboys have the best home field advantage. We Cowboy fans were so confident in our home field advantage last season that we all sold our tickets to niner fans just to give them a chance.
:sarcasm_off:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
rideaducati":1a7sua1b said:
That can't be true because the Seahawks are the 26th best fans in the NFL. Bucky is an idiot, the Cowboys have the best home field advantage. We Cowboy fans were so confident in our home field advantage last season that we all sold our tickets to niner fans just to give them a chance.
:sarcasm_off:
True story.

Marvin? You'll back me up right?