Weird story... Bills coach allegedly punched boy in face

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Buffalo Bills offensive line coach Aaron Kromer was arrested for assault and battery early Sunday morning in Florida.

Kromer and his son got into an altercation with his neighbor's son, a minor, at Inlet Beach, according to a Walton County Sheriff's Office press release. The police report explains that Kromer confronted three boys over the use of beach chairs left by a beach access. Kromer reportedly grabbed their fishing pole and threw it into the water. He then pushed one of the boys to the ground and punched him in the face before telling the boys to return the chairs.

Kromer threatened to kill the victim's family if he reported him to the police, according to the press release.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... nd-battery

rigelian

Reaction score
I bet that offensive line will have a killer instinct.

kidhawk

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":u9743s9r said:
Why is child abuse not one of the charges?

I believe to be child abuse under the criminal code you have to have been responsible for the child's well being. Since he was not, it's assault.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I think a little time will change this story. Keep in mind the allegations of a murder threat come from three under age thieves caught in the act. They might be thinking that making the coach look back takes all the focus off of them.

Seafan

Reaction score
Tom Cable had some "temper" incidents in his past both on and off the field. Must of an OL coach thing.

The 3 punks probably had it coming. Probably could use a little more.

kidhawk

Reaction score
According to the twitosphere, the Bills have placed him on paid leave (sounds similar to the exempt list for players)

CJ5ZQIQWgAEJ1t

kidhawk

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":3rt09wg6 said:
kidhawk":3rt09wg6 said:
TheRealDTM":3rt09wg6 said:

I believe to be child abuse under the criminal code you have to have been responsible for the child's well being. Since he was not, it's assault.

Nope appears it's still under consideration

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ild-abuse/

Each state writes their own criminal code, so I have no idea what the exact statutes are there, but the article is quoting TMZ saying they are considering the charge, which means they haven't charged him with that. This could mean they are still pondering evidence are looking at the full letter of the law to insure they are able to.

I don't exactly jump to conclusions from TMZ reports. I'm sure one way or the other whatever charges may come of this will come out when they are official.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
kidhawk":178wzsgc said:
TheRealDTM":178wzsgc said:
kidhawk":178wzsgc said:
TheRealDTM":178wzsgc said:

Each state writes their own criminal code, so I have no idea what the exact statutes are there, but the article is quoting TMZ saying they are considering the charge, which means they haven't charged him with that. This could mean they are still pondering evidence are looking at the full letter of the law to insure they are able to.

I don't exactly jump to conclusions from TMZ reports. I'm sure one way or the other whatever charges may come of this will come out when they are official.

hence why I said consideration :)

kidhawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":3ubbeoip said:
TheRealDTM":3ubbeoip said:
kidhawk":3ubbeoip said:

hence why I said consideration :)

hence why I said TMZ :twisted:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Kromer is the same guy that sold out Cutler to the media last season. Dude is a freaking bum.