Another Packer suspended (PEDs)

hawknation2015

Reaction score
If the Green Bay Packers re-sign Jarrett Bush, they will have to wait until Week 5 to put him on the field.

Jarrett Bush played for the Packers from 2006 to 2014, serving primarily as a backup and special-teams player.
The veteran cornerback was suspended for the first four games of the 2015 season, two league sources confirmed Monday to ESPN. One source said the suspension was for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances.

That means the 31-year-old Bush, who currently is a free agent, was not suspended for his arrest in March, when he was charged with public intoxication in Vacaville, California. Bush was later released without any charges filed against him.

Bush is the second member of the Packers' 2014 team to be suspended this offseason. Defensive end Datone Jones was suspended for the regular-season opener for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy. Defensive tackle Letroy Guion and tight end Andrew Quarless also could be suspended after their offseason arrests.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13250 ... four-games

Popeyejones

Reaction score
As said in the article he's not a packer, he's a fa. They even gave his number away. He wasn't coming back regardless.

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Popeyejones":26nwkm1n said:
As said in the article he's not a packer, he's a fa. They even gave his number away. He wasn't coming back regardless.

Kind of like Ray McDonald and the Whiners . . . . He's never played for anyone else over the last eight years.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
hawknation2015":32tgolrv said:
Popeyejones":32tgolrv said:

Kind of like Ray McDonald and the Whiners . . . . He's never played for anyone else over the last eight years.

Your inability to admit being wrong is really exhausting.

Just because you went to elementary school doesn't make you an elementary school student.

drdiags

Reaction score
Sort of like Barbe counting on the ledger for Seahawks PED suspensions when he was here for a cup of coffee. You cannot have it both ways. Depends on what your agenda is on whether you want to add this to the list of Packers getting popped for PEDs.

I wonder what the updated counts are for these type of suspensions since the beginning of the Pete Carroll era here? Since that was such a fun topic for NFL fans around the country. Though our guys were some idiots (Winston Guy, did that even help keep you in the league?).

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1rodfgaj said:
hawknation2015":1rodfgaj said:
Popeyejones":1rodfgaj said:

Your inability to admit being wrong is really exhausting.

Just because you went to elementary school doesn't make you an elementary school student.

You are living up to your reputation as a Whiner. The fact that he has not yet re-signed with the Packers was very clearly explained in the portion of the article I quoted, so there is really no reason for your continued whining.

rlkats

Reaction score
Hey hawknation2015. How are you bud? Whats up with the constant jabs at the Niners. They are not contenders, or even a threat. But yet it is still a constant jab bud.

kobebryant

Reaction score
It looks like he was out of the Packers plans for this upcoming season anyway, so it doesn't come across as a meaningful loss.

Datone Jones is the much more significant suspension.

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
rlkats":13c3z4hj said:
Hey hawknation2015. How are you bud? Whats up with the constant jabs at the Niners. They are not contenders, or even a threat. But yet it is still a constant jab bud.

Smack talk is an important part of the rivalry for me. Having lived in SF and having to listen to Whiner fans talk smack about how great they are and how the Seahawks would never win a Super Bowl, hating on the Santa Clara Forty-Whiners is part of my DNA. I also had the dis(pleasure) of being cursed at and flipped off by belligerent Whiner fans at Candlestick, when I was there with a colleague and his children. For these reasons, I will continue to savor every one of their losses, even if they go 0-16.

:th2thumbs:

rlkats

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2wh0kr9g said:
rlkats":2wh0kr9g said:

Smack talk is an important part of the rivalry for me. Having lived in SF and having to listen to Whiner fans talk smack about how great they are and how the Seahawks would never win a Super Bowl, hating on the Santa Clara Forty-Whiners is part of my DNA. I also had the dis(pleasure) of being cursed at and flipped off by belligerent Whiner fans at Candlestick. I will continue to savor every one of their losses, even if they go 0-16.

Well just take it easy on the chill ones bud. Not all of us are idiots. So in all fun

Go Whinners sweep the sheattle shecocks. :sarcasm_on:

Popeyejones

Reaction score
drdiags":2c3tsv9x said:
Sort of like Barbe counting on the ledger for Seahawks PED suspensions when he was here for a cup of coffee. You cannot have it both ways.

Not really, because Barbre was on the Seahawks when he got popped for PEDs.

If the Seahawks had cut Barbre (and even reassigned his jersey number) and then he later got popped nobody would have counted him as a Seahawks player who got suspended for PEDs, because, well, he wouldn't have been a Seahawks player . .

There's no agenda, it's really simple:

players on teams who get popped for PED violations add to the total of PED violations for that team.

players not on teams who get popped for PED violations don't add to a team's PED violations.

I don't see what's complicated.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
hawknation2015":36yjen67 said:
You are living up to your reputation as a Whiner. The fact that he has not yet re-signed with the Packers was very clearly explained in the portion of the article I quoted, so there is really no reason for your continued whining.

Not yet re-signed? He's been a FA all off-season. They gave away his number. :lol: @ calling that not-yet resigned.

He's a Packer no more and no less than Byron Maxwell is a Seahawk.

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Popeyejones":179lshtt said:
drdiags":179lshtt said:
Sort of like Barbe counting on the ledger for Seahawks PED suspensions when he was here for a cup of coffee. You cannot have it both ways.

If the Seahawks had cut Barbre (and even reassigned his jersey number) and then he later got popped nobody would have counted him as a Seahawks player who got suspended for PEDs, because, well, he wouldn't have been a Seahawks player . .

players on teams who get popped for PED violations add to the total of PED violations for that team.

players not on teams who get popped for PED violations don't add to a team's PED violations.

Whine.

Popeyejones":179lshtt said:
hawknation2015":179lshtt said:

Not yet re-signed? He's been a FA all off-season. They gave away his number. :lol: @ calling that not-yet resigned.

Whine, whine, whine.

Maxwell re-signed with another team.

kobebryant

Reaction score
hawknation2015":fgp7l7th said:
Popeyejones":fgp7l7th said:
drdiags":fgp7l7th said:

Whine.

Popeyejones":fgp7l7th said:
hawknation2015":fgp7l7th said:

Whine, whine, whine.

Maxwell didn't re-sign with another team. He signed with the Eagles.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
kobebryant":12c1n4tl said:
hawknation2015":12c1n4tl said:
Popeyejones":12c1n4tl said:
drdiags":12c1n4tl said:

Whine.

Popeyejones":12c1n4tl said:
hawknation2015":12c1n4tl said:

Whine, whine, whine.

Maxwell didn't re-sign with another team. He signed with the Eagles.
Riveting distinction. :th2thumbs: