Party At Shady McCoy's!

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/07/l ... ium=social

LeSean McCoy doesn't play in Philadelphia anymore, but apparently, he still parties there. This weekend, he's actually planning on throwing a party at a secret location in Philly. But there's a catch: It's a private event and only females are allowed to attend. He posted an invitation on his Instagram about an hour ago before taking it down a short time later.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
He's made a couple unforced errors since signing with Buffallo.

I couldn't care less about this and don't object to his feelings about Kelly (how would I know?), but during a long and slow off-season in which people are hungry for any news at all, he'd have been much better off keeping a lower profile.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Meh.

Obviously he shouldn't have used the Bills logo to advertise for this thing, and theoretically he should have good enough game to have a better way of getting girls than going online for it.

But this is going to be a private party at a private location. By only having men that he wants to be there being there, presumably there won't be any ensuing violence. Being this organized also likely means that he's planned to avoid driving drunk that night. He has also asked for proof that the women are 21+ ; and a large number of the women that do show up will be ready and willing for the ensuing orgy, so I doubt there will be any date rape/rape/violence - just consenting adults safely getting down.

Clearly this will only attract gross and hideous women, but other than that, and having to advertise for it on social media, I don't see much of an issue.

If I was a celebrity with the means I would think that this was the best way to party free of haters and drama; I just wouldn't be putting an invite out to randoms on the internet.

I also found it funny that there was no mention of asking to see LinkedIn profiles( just twitter, Instagram, and facebook) ; Shady clearly understood who the target market is.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
kobebryant":wag4sw9p said:
Meh.

Obviously he shouldn't have used the Bills logo to advertise for this thing, and theoretically he should have good enough game to have a better way of getting girls than going online for it.

But this is going to be a private party at a private location. By only having men that he wants to be there being there, presumably there won't be any ensuing violence. Being this organized also likely means that he's planned to avoid driving drunk that night. He has also asked for proof that the women are 21+ ; and a large number of the women that do show up will be ready and willing for the ensuing orgy, so I doubt there will be any date rape/rape/violence - just consenting adults safely getting down.

Clearly this will only attract gross and hideous women, but other than that, and having to advertise for it on social media, I don't see much of an issue.

If I was a celebrity with the means I would think that this was the best way to party free of haters and drama; I just wouldn't be putting an invite out to randoms on the internet.

I also found it funny that there was no mention of asking to see LinkedIn profiles( just twitter, Instagram, and facebook) ; Shady clearly understood who the target market is.

Did they put Profiles at McDonald's in the article???? :stirthepot:

OP
OP
Ron Burgundy

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2b08ledw said:
Other than using an NFL logo, I'm not sure why anyone cares.

Confidentiality agreement, women only, and Shady provides "attire"? Sounds like a hell of a party.

Just for shits and giggles, we decided to RSVP for the party, and the reply we got in return leads us to believe that this is going to be some kind of Eyes Wide Shut orgy. You have to provide your full name, a picture, and links to social media accounts and be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement. It also sounds like LeSean's team is going to provide "attire" for those who attend the party.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Ron Burgundy":2n7fiv2p said:
hawknation2015":2n7fiv2p said:

Confidentiality agreement, women only, and Shady provides "attire"? Sounds like a hell of a party.

Just for shits and giggles, we decided to RSVP for the party, and the reply we got in return leads us to believe that this is going to be some kind of Eyes Wide Shut orgy. You have to provide your full name, a picture, and links to social media accounts and be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement. It also sounds like LeSean's team is going to provide "attire" for those who attend the party.

If he's being safe and not committing any crimes, I'm not sure why anyone cares about his business.

Maulbert

Reaction score

9b7a51ef95d8bae45571023a00215d0b

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Maulbert":34dlwygi said:

9b7a51ef95d8bae45571023a00215d0b
You found the trolls.......awesome.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Ron Burgundy":3821q5m0 said:
hawknation2015":3821q5m0 said:

Sounds like they want hookers, but don't want to pay for the service and don't want any whistle blowing when one of the free hookers contracts some sort of STD.