Next QB to win it all that hasn't...

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Lets play a game.... Where's Waldo.... Did anyone spot Waldo on that list from this division? :p

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Really irks me so many talking heads are high on Bradford when all they did was bash the guy while he was in STL.

I can't argue with Andrew Luck. But I think Nick Foles has a better chance than Palmer. (Not sure if my homerism is shining through, here. I just don't think Palmer can stay healthy or is even all that good anymore.)

I'd put Romo over Luck, anyhow. Indi is just such a weak team. They're just too clean. I don't think Luck will ever beat out Brady or Flacco, either. Just me.

Luck is overrated, that ticks me off too. Media crowned him from day 1.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ringless":2247gt31 said:
AS long as you support your division you'll love #2!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... irst-title
I can't take any article seriously that includes Alex Smith on a list that says he has a serious shot at winning a Superbowl.

It's bad enough that Carson Palmer is in second place but at least that COULD happen....maybe....not. :stirthepot:

And then we have Luck at the top. Surprise, surprise I'd say why not beat any of the big dogs in the AFC when it means a damn thing first before his coronation?

rideaducati

Reaction score
SuperMan28":3t5w7on6 said:
Really irks me so many talking heads are high on Bradford when all they did was bash the guy while he was in STL.

I can't argue with Andrew Luck. But I think Nick Foles has a better chance than Palmer. (Not sure if my homerism is shining through, here. I just don't think Palmer can stay healthy or is even all that good anymore.)

I'd put Romo over Luck, anyhow. Indi is just such a weak team. They're just too clean. I don't think Luck will ever beat out Brady or Flacco, either. Just me.

The problem in STL isn't so much the QBs, it's the head coach. You won't see many QBs being highly touted when paired with Fisher.

As for the high hopes for Bradford, I think if the Eagles do well this year he won't be the one leading the team.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
How is Indi weak? They have stacked their offense like the Hawks have defense.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
I support the Hawks, could not care less about the division

Rex

Reaction score
SuperMan28":1a2iwcry said:

Rams destroyed Indy with Luck at QB. Strongest all around performance by the Rams in a decade.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Rex":3ttun337 said:
SuperMan28":3ttun337 said:

Rams destroyed Indy with Luck at QB. Strongest all around performance by the Rams in a decade.

That long between good games is what happens when you have 4 winning seasons in 25 years like the Rams have. Guess that's why you feel so at home with Fisher as their coach, Rex.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Tannahill would be my choice. That Miami team has some talent.

SuperMan28

Reaction score
brimsalabim":287hkdbb said:

Weak as in soft. They get bullied in the same manner SEA thrashed DEN in the SB. Saw it first hand when STL rocked them with Clemens under C two years ago. That soft division hides a lot of flaws on that team. I'll play devil's advocate, though.

But that was two years ago and they added Frank Gore. I do think they got better. However, I'll beleive they can get past NE when they get past NE. That's who I'm putting my argument on. Brady flat owns Luck and I'm not a Terrible Tom fan by any stretch of the imagination lol.

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":2j1hhbbc said:
Rex":2j1hhbbc said:
SuperMan28":2j1hhbbc said:

That long between good games is what happens when you have 4 winning seasons in 25 years like the Rams have. Guess that's why you feel so at home with Fisher as their coach, Rex.

You better be around when the Rams beat the Seahawks and not whine to the moderators to save your sorry hide from the abuse it deserves. :th2thumbs:

Rex

Reaction score
SuperMan28":3dnnhtsl said:
brimsalabim":3dnnhtsl said:

Weak as in soft. They get bullied in the same manner SEA thrashed DEN in the SB. Saw it first hand when STL rocked them with Clemens under C two years ago.

Rocked is generous. Luck was abused the entire game. ABUSED. :0190l: