Both Eric Dickerson and Marcus Allen want the Rams in LA.

Maulbert

Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nfl/...b-eric-dickerson-says-rams-belong-los-angeles

"I believe the Rams belong here [in Los Angeles]," Dickerson told ESPN. "That's like the Packers not being in Green Bay. You couldn't imagine that. I just feel like they need to be back in L.A. I go to St. Louis and support them, don't get me wrong. I don't care where they go, I'll still support them, but I would like them back in Los Angeles. I live in Los Angeles and a lot of players live here who played for the Los Angeles Rams."

Not really suprising, but I found it interesting, and Marcus Allen felt the Rams should be the first team to move to LA.

Rex

Reaction score
Kurt Warner, Torry Holt, Orlando Pace, Dick Vermeil want the Rams to stay in St. Louis.

netskier

Reaction score
I want the Rams in LA because it feels right to me. I also want the Raiders to stay in Oakland where they belong.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I want the Rams in LA too. I want to get rid of that 10 am game. Or I would like it if the NFL would do a mini-realignment with all the California teams and Seattle in a division and then the Broncos, Rams (if they stay in St. Louis), Chiefs, and Cardinals in a not-so-West division.

Rex

Reaction score
HawkGA":2lmbu46i said:
I want the Rams in LA too. I want to get rid of that 10 am game. Or I would like it if the NFL would do a mini-realignment with all the California teams and Seattle in a division and then the Broncos, Rams (if they stay in St. Louis), Chiefs, and Cardinals in a not-so-West division.

Yes fear the St. Louis Rams! :0190l:

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Rex":3ld8uqvu said:
HawkGA":3ld8uqvu said:

:sarcasm_on: Yeah, it's all fear. :sarcasm_off:

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":s8kpxrjn said:
Rex":s8kpxrjn said:
HawkGA":s8kpxrjn said:

:sarcasm_on: Yeah, it's all fear. :sarcasm_off:

:th2thumbs:

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Warner, Faulk, and Bruce want the Rams in STL.

This is very bush league.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SuperMan28":19vajp49 said:

I want the Rams to move to LA for my selfish reasons, one less 10am start, less travel for the Hawks.

I do however feel bad for the average Rams fan in St Louis, I know the pain of losing a team (Sonics), so much so I hope the NBA dies a painful death.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
SuperMan28":2fmod5ux said:

I just linked an article. You want St. Louis sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows? Go to a St. Louis board.

I want the Rams where I think they belong: LA. I think St. Louis is a terrible NFL city. It's a baseball town. Plus, I will never look favorably on a city that needs to steal a team.

netskier

Reaction score
I kind of recall that Georgia Frontiere was generally to blame.

Rex

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":z3szsjpt said:
SuperMan28":z3szsjpt said:

I want the Rams to move to LA for my selfish reasons, one less 10am start, less travel for the Hawks.

I do however feel bad for the average Rams fan in St Louis, I know the pain of losing a team (Sonics), so much so I hope the NBA dies a painful death.

Imagine losing two teams in less than 30 years.

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":pdtvg7r6 said:
SuperMan28":pdtvg7r6 said:

I just linked an article. You want St. Louis sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows? Go to a St. Louis board.

I want the Rams where I think they belong: LA. I think St. Louis is a terrible NFL city. It's a baseball town. Plus, I will never look favorably on a city that needs to steal a team.

Already proven St. Louis is worthy of the NFL. Then you do not look favorably on Phoenix? Or LA?

Rex

Reaction score
netskier":1llsktgd said:

Owners are always to blame since it is their decision. That said, Georgia Rocks! :thirishdrinkers:

chris98251

Reaction score
Rex":3iax3azj said:
netskier":3iax3azj said:

Owners are always to blame since it is their decision. That said, Georgia Rocks! :thirishdrinkers:

Yeah Georgia can stay in the ground with the Rocks.

Linked but never proven to the death of Carroll Rosenbloom

Goes to court to get his will nullified so his kids have no ownership rights of the Rams

Calls out the fans in L.A.

Former Prostitute.

Yep a real Georgia Peach.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rex":25lf9sjo said:
Sports Hernia":25lf9sjo said:
SuperMan28":25lf9sjo said:

Imagine losing two teams in less than 30 years.
Yeah that sucks, but Seattle has lost 2 in 39 years (Pilots MLB).
I went to a Pilots game, but don't remember it as I was 6 months old, but my dad who is a huge baseball fan was devastated, we finally got a team then they were ripped away by used car salesmen, Bud (lite) Selig a year later.

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Maulbert":2s5oe3g2 said:
SuperMan28":2s5oe3g2 said:

That appears to be the narrative of the national media. However, back when the Rams had a legit product-over a decade ago- STL was regarded as one of the be toughest places to play. They had the whole crowd noise thing going for them and everything. SEA understands how cool that is now.

I did go to several games last year, though. I'd be lying if I said I was not disappointed with the crowd much of the time. It's just not fair to expect cities to show up like their team is a world beater when they already knew career back up QB's would be starting for 16 games with poor OL play. You're kidding yourself if you think LA would have handled it better.

You know how it goes though, friend. NFL is the "what have you done for me lately" league. Rams look to a considerably better team with the additions of Foles, Gurley, and an even better DL/defense. If STL doesn't show up this year then I'll be livid STL, beyond mad. I myself may throw them under the bus. There is no excuse. They know they gotta show up to change their recent image and have a much improved team to boot. No excuses this year for STL fans, zero.

But with that said I have confidence they will show up and a box will be checked in the league's eyes. :)

And for what's it's worth, I wasnt attacking you for posting that. I've seen former players taking sides for months now. I just don't really like that because what they say or think has no weight over the outcome and yet it breeds hard feeling within a team's fan base. But yeah, that doesn't matter here though because this is a SEA site. Point taken. :)

ptisme

Reaction score
netskier":2o8354bt said:
I want the Rams in LA because it feels right to me. I also want the Raiders to stay in Oakland where they belong.
This.... And I want Seattle back in the AFC :D

SuperMan28

Reaction score
ptisme":2mflpbs9 said:
netskier":2mflpbs9 said:
This.... And I want Seattle back in the AFC :D

Just throwing this out there, if Carson happens then there will be division realignment. Don't know which ones, though.

Rex

Reaction score
chris98251":2dqpdkl5 said:
Rex":2dqpdkl5 said:
netskier":2dqpdkl5 said:

Yeah Georgia can stay in the ground with the Rocks.

Linked but never proven to the death of Carroll Rosenbloom

Goes to court to get his will nullified so his kids have no ownership rights of the Rams

Calls out the fans in L.A.

Former Prostitute.

Yep a real Georgia Peach.

Linked only as Rosenbloom's widow. Will naming Steve as majority owner was never executed says Steve himself. Georgia named as majority owner to take advantage of the widow's tax exemption. Born in St. Louis, MO to a former Miss St. Louis.