Chip Kelly throwing shade.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Chip Kelly talking about QBs and medical history?

Any other fire he wants to play with?

sc85sis

Reaction score
He might want to wait and see whether Bradford can play an entire season before throwing stones inside that glass house.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Well, can't blame him for being positive about Bradford before the season starts - I've done that a few times myself.

Was checking the schedule to see if I can go to an Eagles game again this year (love the fans & the fun there) and it dawned on me that I will once again be rooting for B. The cruel pleasures of the NFL.

mikeak

Reaction score
sc85sis":61ttg2rr said:
He might want to wait and see whether Bradford can play an entire season before throwing stones inside that glass house.

If Bradford gets injured then I don't see how it jeopardizes the next 6-8 years of the franchise.

Not signing Brees has hurt the Dolphins for a decade....

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
RedAlice":2e2z0gqa said:
Well, can't blame him for being positive about Bradford before the season starts - I've done that a few times myself.

Was checking the schedule to see if I can go to an Eagles game again this year (love the fans & the fun there) and it dawned on me that I will once again be rooting for B. The cruel pleasures of the NFL.

Glutton for punishment eh??? :mrgreen:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Is there any context for the quote? Kind of a weird point to bring up, so I am curious why he bothered.