Percy Harvin: ESPN interview

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Whatever Percy, you were the guy that quit on your team when you were in Seattle.

Don't care what your self entitled weak mind thinks happened here. You failed to measure up and weren't prepared to be a team player, it was always all about you, Percy's touches, how you were used, what you wanted.

I'm glad the team got rid of your poisonous rear.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Bills.com reported that Percy has been taking some snaps at corner. Also his possition coach wants to take him back through "route running 101".

Scottemojo

Reaction score
4th team in 4 years.

It's all them, not me, I swear. yeah, right.

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2u3gsxla said:
Bills.com reported that Percy has been taking some snaps at corner. Also his possition coach wants to take him back through "route running 101".

Snaps at corner... hahaha Wants to take him back through "route running 101"...good luck coach, I'm sure he'll be an apt student. :snack:

Hawks46

Reaction score
Scottemojo":29upyz8k said:
4th team in 4 years.

It's all them, not me, I swear. yeah, right.

Yup, that's the one constant with Harvin: it's never his fault, it's always someone else. He's such a team guy, he just doesn't understand how everyone is out to get him. He just wants to compete, and play football.

Meanwhile, he's punching his team mates and sabotaging his QB.

The other thing I find funny is that Harvin had to have help with basic route running. He's been in the league 4 years, I guess it's all his previous coaches' fault that he can't run routes.

chris98251

Reaction score
Good stick him at CB, everyone will be calling him Toast Harvin, the footwork and hip's there are more important then even at WR.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Maybe he'll finally get some use out of that surgery Seattle paid for.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":oll50ivz said:
Good stick him at CB, everyone will be calling him Toast Harvin, the footwork and hip's there are more important then even at WR.

Not against Chris.....

but a funny comment too....Maybe he can win dancin wif the stars with them hips and footywork. LOL

oops....I suppose he would have to be a star then....My Bad. :twisted: :stirthepot:

kearly

Reaction score
The funny thing is, Harvin being a diva actually worked in our favor. His getting shitcanned saved us from years enduring 10 bubble screens a game that go nowhere. Had Harvin been a nice guy he would have plagued the offense for years before exhausting his good will and investment bias.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
kearly":q1zunyls said:
The funny thing is, Harvin being a diva actually worked in our favor. His getting shitcanned saved us from years enduring 10 bubble screens a game that go nowhere. Had Harvin been a nice guy he would have plagued the offense for years before exhausting his good will and investment bias.

OMG....it was not a bridge to nowhere...It was a Percy to no where. :stirthepot:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I don't think there's ever been a more clueless delusional player in the league, and that's saying something cause there's been some doozies.

Not even once has Harvin taken any responsibility for his lack of success or inability to stay on a team.

I actually admire the guy, what a way to go through life!

athanas

Reaction score
His post football downward spiral after he washes out of the league this year will be very entertaining.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1k1lnc0i said:
I don't think there's ever been a more clueless delusional player in the league, and that's saying something cause there's been some doozies.

Not even once has Harvin taken any responsibility for his lack of success or inability to stay on a team.

I actually admire the guy, what a way to go through life!

I can think of one.

lawrence-phillips-prison-letters.jpg

Rob12

Reaction score
I was excited for Percy. Dude fooled me.

I'm honestly surprised he still has a job in this league after what surfaced during his time with the Seahawks. When he refused to come into the game against Dallas at home last year, I would have figured that would be the nail in his coffin. You just don't do that.

Four teams, four years. So glad he's gone.