Michael Floyd 3 Broken Fingers

ringless

Reaction score
@JasonLaCanfora
Michael Floyd will miss roughly six weeks I'm told with three broken fingers on left hand. Big, big part of the AZ offense. Injured today

Wow, already 6 starters injured on offense.... Not the start we needed to the season.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":15vt6ehi said:
Seriously, what is with injuries under Arians? Not that I'm complaining, I don't wish injury on anyone, but better my opponent than me.

It's that new female coach. :stirthepot:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
There is little that causes more sports frustration than preseason injuries. Bummer news.

Maulbert

Reaction score
OkieHawk":m7l67fst said:
Maulbert":m7l67fst said:
Seriously, what is with injuries under Arians? Not that I'm complaining, I don't wish injury on anyone, but better my opponent than me.

I do get the joke, but seriously, this seems like the third straight year the Cards have started training camp with a ton of injuries.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":36fjjwfl said:
OkieHawk":36fjjwfl said:
Maulbert":36fjjwfl said:

I do get the joke, but seriously, this seems like the third straight year the Cards have started training camp with a ton of injuries.

You are correct, and who knows if it's his program or what. It's not good for the guys it affects whatever the root cause.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
Turns out they were dislocated & not broken.

RT @AdamSchefter: A Cardinals official said Arizona WR Michael Floyd will miss 3-4 weeks after he dislocated multiple fingers during practice today.

RT @RapSheet: Turns out, dislocated, not broken RT @kentsomers: Floyd’s injury might not be as severe as team first thought. Might miss 3-5 weeks.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Cardinals should be fine they lost many starters last year and still looked good enough to get to the playoffs, that's if their depth like last year shows up again this year.