My new (2nd) favorite team

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The Bills.

Rex.

An awesome D, it is like watching the Hawks.

And the backup QB, Tyrod Taylor, is fun as hell to watch.

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Interesting! Second favorite teams kind of feel like treason but I know I'm paying a ton of attention towards PHI. I love how they're building their team with the best stable of RB's in the league. That will work well against Cowboys's soft DL. I chahg help but to remain a huge Bradford guy, too. I wish him lots of success and that goes well for my huge disliking of DAL.

NYG are a team I'm watching close, too. Eagles have the best RB's in the league but the Giants have excellent WR's. OBJ and Victor Cruz has to be one of the best tandems in the NFL.

NFCE may be the funnest division to watch. Unlike the NFCW, their styles vary a bit per team. NFCW is all about the trenches it seems and that's awesome too. Then again it's hard to not watch teams like the Bills and Dolphins to see if they can finally top the Pats. They've been a juggernaut for too so long. We need some turnover.

I really like KC, too. Love their pass rushers and Charles. Den has some serious competition this year. In fact, my shocker prediction is Denver finished third in the AFCW and the Chargers and Chiefs make the playoffs.

I like Jay Cutler because he cracks me up. CHI has an excellent offense and I'd like to see their emo QB prove the doubters wrong. He throws one of the best balls in the NFL but doesn't always place it well. It's exciting none the less.

Colts will make the Playoffs because they have a weak division and they're good. I don't think they'll be in a Super Bowl until after Brady retires. Andrew luck has been the golden boy from day one and it's annoying.

Gonna be a fun year

RedAlice

Reaction score
Bills are going to be fun to watch this year.

No doubt.

Feeling some love towards them for I don't know why reason.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Yup. I wish they had been on Hard Knocks this year so we could have more Rex Ryan speeches.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
My #2 this year is Atlanta. Yes pretty much all Quinn but I like that he took over a team with a good offense and his biggest challenge will be to improve that D.

I'm a big Dan Quinn fan and believe he has what it take to balance that team out. Plus it would be cool to see Pete's coaching tree have some success.

Lithium

Reaction score
My #2......are you ready for this?.....

The Steelers. Get over it.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
I like watching the Bills, I live in Central NY, so I get a lot of Bills games on local TV. Watching their D last year, was like watching the 'Hawks. I hope Taylor takes the starting job, and Ryan lets him go. Should be fun to watch that defense beat the shit out of Brady and the Pats all season.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
If the Bills could ever find a QB, I'd pick them to challenge the Pats for the AFC East title...........cause that D is no joke, especially with Ryan now.

Bottom line for me is please baby jesus someone from the AFC East get good, cause I'm sick and tired of seeing the Patriot's get a 4-5 game head start on the rest of the AFC cause no one in the East can get their crap together.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
My number 2 has been and will always be Detroit. I kinda have no choice living in Michigan. All my friends and relatives(sister, mother, husband, brother in law) are.

Dougula

Reaction score
There can be only one, favorite.

But that doesn't mean ya can't have a 2nd team that you really like.

The other team that I really liked is The Saints, I lived cross river from the Big Easy as a kid in the early mid 70's.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
I will root for the Bills--anyone that can play spoiler to NE is alright in my book (Stealers exception, always and forever).

Lithium :141847_bnono:

Threedee

Reaction score
I will enjoy watching the Bills because Rex is entertaining and the D is fun. Of course, with all of their RBs getting injured, that really looks like an offense that will go nowhere. The WRs are a bit banged-up from camp, as well.

Hobzen

Reaction score
Tyrod Taylor seems to be doing a good Russell Wilson impression against the Browns tonight. Runs well and making good throws to open WR's.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Scottemojo":c1v1r7nt said:
The Bills.

Rex.

An awesome D, it is like watching the Hawks.

And the backup QB, Tyrod Taylor, is fun as hell to watch.
I'm not willing to think they do anymore than the Jets used to do which is be Kansas City east. (Go anywhere between 7-9 and 9-7 while out playing New England yet losing close in every possible manner imaginable just like KC does against Denver).

I prefer San Diego as my second favorite team. At least they can and have beaten Denver.

Threedee

Reaction score
I am now concerned that the Bills won't have enough players to fill-out their 53 man roster. They better start sending faxes to the CFL (because it's Canada!!).

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Must add I've always really liked the Vikings. I became a Ram fan during the GSOT because that offense was like anything I've ever seen. Those highlights were magical and they made it look easy. But the next best thing to Ram highlights at that time were Vikings highlights. I'll never forget the Culpepper to Moss connection. I thought they were gonna stay hot for a long time but clearly the management frigged up that dream. Rams can relate to that too.

I'm also a big fan of nicknames. The Greatest Show on Turf is the best but I love the "Purple People Eaters" too. That's a superb nickname. Their colors and stadium are great, too. Even their mascot has awesome Vikings horns on the helmet, which the Rams also have horns. You just need horns on the helmet. It makes too much sense.

When Aaron Donald was drafted I was reading a lot of comparisons to John Randall. That guy was amazing and a Viking HOF'er.

I was there last year when they stomped us week 1. That was terrible, but I need a team of the Rams leave for corrosive Californi or I won't watch football at all. I live in SWMO, Chief country, but I can't root for KC. I hate their fans and their team hasn't won a Playoff game since Joe Montanna was the QB. Plus their jersies and stadium bore the thunder out of me. :pukeface:

So yeah, Vikings for me. But don't hold me to it. I love the STL Rams more than I could possibly love any team. I'd be lying if I said the Raiders are a bad fit, thigh. It's such a thuggish city lol. Raiders would reflect STL's crime rate perfectly haha. So yeah, I could get into that. That'd be fun.