Offer up a WR to Carolina?

Hendo66

Reaction score
Panthers are obviously hurting at WR with the loss of KB and have been weak there for a while. Do the Hawks have a WR they could offer up for a trade? Anything they have worthy of a spot here? OL maybe...........

RussB

Reaction score
Best option would be chris matthews both are 6'5 . But i really doubt the hawks are going to give him up lol. They can have a guy like norwood

Sac

Reaction score
Wouldn't mind sending Chop Chop and his 2.5M salary in exchange for any glimmer of hope on the O-line.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3l5s6mi0 said:
Wouldn't mind sending Chop Chop and his 2.5M salary in exchange for any glimmer of hope on the O-line.
Along those lines for some O-line help.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":18iww5i2 said:
SacHawk2.0":18iww5i2 said:

Their starting LT is Michael Oher. What does that say about their line?

Do they run a ZBS?

rideaducati

Reaction score
Carolina would laugh out loud and then ask for the real reason John Schneider called.

ctrcat

Reaction score
Basis4day":2qeesae1 said:
Sports Hernia":2qeesae1 said:
SacHawk2.0":2qeesae1 said:

Their starting LT is Michael Oher. What does that say about their line?

Do they run a ZBS?

It says their line is actually miles better than last year with 4 new starters from the beginning of last year, a WOAT (worst of all time OL candidate). In all seriousness, OG/OT Amini Silatolu was drafted before Bobby Wagner, has been a relative disappointment, will not start, and "may" still have some trade "value" depending on how desperate the Hawks really feel they are. But then there would be no depth after promising players Norwell and Turner. I don't see it from either side for a myriad of reasons.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Why would you willingly seek out to help a division champion?

ctrcat

Reaction score
ivotuk":3eqibezk said:
I'd trade one for Kawaan Short

Given age and salary I doubt the Panthers would trade Short for any one player on the Hawks roster.

getnasty

Reaction score
Seattle doesn't have a receiver on the roster that is going to get you anything significant in return.

Latest posts