Now That Jim Harbaugh Is Gone. Which Coach You Can't Stand T

dopeboy206

Reaction score
For some reason Jeff Fisher annoys the hell out of me with his unorthodox trick plays that be fooling our team all the time. All those Rams wins the last couple of years are from trick plays. I know it's not proven but I know he coaches his team to play dirty. The Rams are a dirty team.

ringless

Reaction score
Pete Carroll,

The way he chews gum like a grazing cow with his mouth open is annoying. The fact that he has no problem going for it when he up 42 points in the fourth quarter on a 4th down and leaves the starters in.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
ringless":2salk2wg said:
Pete Carroll,

The way he chews gum like a grazing cow with his mouth open is annoying. The fact that he has no problem going for it when he up 42 points in the fourth quarter on a 4th down and leaves the starters in.

OK. :th2thumbs:

Maulbert

Reaction score
ringless":2c2rwe0o said:
Pete Carroll,

Really? Pimpin' Pete Carroll?

post-30160-Pete-Carroll-pimp-walk-with-to-j75Y.gif

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
I think Harbaugh is an amazing coach.

As far as hated coaches don't feel that strongly about any but I do not like Jay Gruden

Smellyman

Reaction score
college - Todd Graham - most punchable face I have ever seen. Wrist band wearing, Britney Spears headset wearing fool.

BybuEJmCIAACcvR

SuperMan28

Reaction score
There's a fine line between tenacity and dirty. You don't see the Rams stepping on players like Suh or Docket. They beat teams up before the whistle. Yeah they let their emotions get the best of them at times, but it's not worse that SEA loosing their cool at the conclusion of the Super Bowl. You don't see Ram players making obscene gestures, either. Cowboys were not innocent. Dez been running his mouth all day stirring the pot. They just bit off more than they could chew because they're the soft Dallas Cowboys.

Note to Cowboys: Don't brawl with a Jeff Fisher team. They have the mentality of cage fighters and are built to destroy opponents. The whole division is similar, but the Rams have more salt than anybody. It's just the attitude of the team.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Add me to the O'Brien list. He does the F*ck this and that for effect on camera . Attention whore.

Maulbert

Reaction score
SuperMan28":3pvm2yf9 said:
There's a fine line between tenacity and dirty. You don't see the Rams stepping on players like Suh or Docket. They beat teams up before the whistle. Yeah they let their emotions get the best of them at times, but it's not worse that SEA loosing their cool at the conclusion of the Super Bowl. You don't see Ram players making obscene gestures, either. Cowboys were not innocent. Dez been running his mouth all day stirring the pot. They just bit off more than they could chew because they're the soft Dallas Cowboys.

Note to Cowboys: Don't brawl with a Jeff Fisher team. They have the mentality of cage fighters and are built to destroy opponents. The whole division is similar, but the Rams have more salt than anybody. It's just the attitude of the team.

No, the Rams haven't stepped on a player after the whistle, but maybe you forget this little incident...

[youtube]W5nlEA8BUTQ[/youtube]

...on a team coached by YOUR beloved, blameless Jeff Fisher.

Exittium

Reaction score
Maulbert":2xen6l3m said:
SuperMan28":2xen6l3m said:

No, the Rams haven't stepped on a player after the whistle, but maybe you forget this little incident...

Idk wtf is with rams fans (minus i think redalice.. who's been respectful) but lately all of a sudden taken pop shots at the hawks for fighting 1 incident. When they have a clear cut track record of fighting lol Its ironic.

Rex

Reaction score
SuperMan28":2r1vszgz said:

:0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":loy65j5d said:
SuperMan28":loy65j5d said:

So is it Pete Carroll's fault that Beast Mode celebrates in the end zone of the NFC Championship with his crotch grab? Then the very next game, the Super Bowl, Baldwin celebrates in the end zone by simulating his crapping a football? Is that Pete Carroll's fault too?

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Rex":2aipe4jt said:
Maulbert":2aipe4jt said:
SuperMan28":2aipe4jt said:

So is it Pete Carroll's fault that Beast Mode celebrates in the end zone of the NFC Championship with his crotch grab? Then the very next game, the Super Bowl, Baldwin celebrates in the end zone by simulating his crapping a football? Is that Pete Carroll's fault too?

I think Fisher makes a lot of excuses for the head/knee hunting, hits/punches after the whistle committed by some of your players.

If one of our players did something like that, I am confident he would be pulled from the game and Carroll would be in his grill chewing him out.

Rex

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3jt641ou said:
Rex":3jt641ou said:
Maulbert":3jt641ou said:
SuperMan28":3jt641ou said:

I think Fisher makes a lot of excuses for the head/knee hunting, hits/punches after the whistle committed by some of your players.

If one of our players did something like that, I am confident he would be pulled from the game and Carroll would be in his grill chewing him out.

I've seen Fisher chew out players before.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Fischer, the rams are dirty. Remember the game 2 years ago they had something like 6 unsportsmanlike penaltiesin the span of 3 minutes. They had nothing to play for but revenge/take it out on our guys. D I RT Y

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Smellyman":15wp2bph said:
college - Todd Graham - most punchable face I have ever seen. Wrist band wearing, Britney Spears headset wearing fool.

BybuEJmCIAACcvR

Also THIS 1000% I hate that guy so muhc. SOOO punchable!

kobebryant

Reaction score
I really like Harbaugh, he's a fantastic coach and an entertaining lunatic.

Yep, not a fan of Jeff Fisher. He somehow gets held in such high regard because the Oilers/Titans franchise took forever to fire him. But he is slightly above .500 for his career (.524), below .500 in the playoffs, hasn't been to the playoffs since 2008, hasn't won in the playoffs since 2003, hasn't even gotten to 8-8 in any of his seasons with the Rams yet. He's failed to adequately address the QB position in over a decade.

athanas

Reaction score
ringless":33bpu8pc said:
Pete Carroll,

What, no hate for the Ric Flair "Wooooo!" he does? For shame. ;-)

Darth Hoodie because he seems like a smug douche and pushes, (and oversteps,) many rules in both spirit and letter, then acts more smug when asked why he's such an ass.
Fisher because he complains of dirty tactics but coaches the goon squad.