Anyone watch Manziel lately?

RussB

Reaction score
We know what happened last year with him but he is loolking pretty impressive sometimes in the past presseason game. Idk if you watched the bills preseason was a scoreless game and manziel put together a TD drive when Mccown couldnt. Hes pretty good at extending plays and scrambling should get a chance to start imo. too early to tell though but he could be a great QB

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
2Cool4School":1m5lndul said:
We know what happened last year with him but he is loolking pretty impressive sometimes in the past presseason game. Idk if you watched the bills preseason was a scoreless game and manziel put together a TD drive when Mccown couldnt. Hes pretty good at extending plays and scrambling should get a chance to start imo. too early to tell though but he could be a great QB
I can't do it......but you sound like these diehard Chiefs fans around here convinced that Chase Daniels is not actually a water boy but an honest to goodness NFL quarterback. :stirthepot:

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
2Cool4School":1eorzibs said:
Is that you Jaws?

Smellyman

Reaction score
He was still not very good, but I guess barely competent is an upgrade.

ivotuk

Reaction score
He looked pretty good, made good decisions, some good passes. It's amazing what a man can do when he's sober. Hope he keeps it up Cleveland deserves a winner. And nothing would tickle me more than them winning the AFC North.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Stares down receivers and throws too many 50/50 jump balls, he also loses his grip and throws some high ducks once every 10 throws or so. That said he looks much better than last year and has that crazy RW-esque pocket dance. I should note that I am a JFF fan so take it with a grain of salt.

ringless

Reaction score
He also just sucks.

Regular season will again show that to be true

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I watched parts of the Bills - Browns game. The two best QBs were Tyrod Taylor and Johnny Manziel. That's depressing for both teams.

OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
Wow this dude gets so much hate for no reason. Looking at how bad he did last year and the way he has actually commited himself to trying harder he deserves some respect. He put together a scoring drive in a game where nobody was scoring till the second half, he did better than mccown. Im not saying hes some great QB but in spots he showed he can be

m0ng0

Reaction score
its amazing what can happen when you actually open and read the playbook.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1xqiqf1n said:
Stares down receivers and throws too many 50/50 jump balls, he also loses his grip and throws some high ducks once every 10 throws or so. That said he looks much better than last year and has that crazy RW-esque pocket dance. I should note that I am a JFF fan so take it with a grain of salt.

:sarcasm_on: Wonder what would happen if they deflated the balls just a little bit. :sarcasm_off:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :stirthepot: