Ahmad Brooks Indicted for Sexual Battery

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/tkaplanreport/status/636683022545235973[/tweet]

General Manager Trent Baalke released a statement saying he is aware of the charges and has sent Brooks home from Denver and will not play in Saturday’s preseason game against the Broncos.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/08/ ... ry-charge/

I remember a lot of people/49er fans calling for his release back when it happened, but after how the off season unfolded, I understand why the 49ers kept him and why the talk quieted down even with the history.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
The curse continues.

GIF-2.0.gif

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3glf4968 said:
Wow. It's beyond comical at this point.

Extremely.

Does that leave them with only one D starter now from the SB team? (Bowman).

dadof3

Reaction score
I guess Jed York didn't re-up the DA's season tickets

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Yeah, I dont think any 9er fan can spin away from the realism that thier beloved organization was doing some shady underhand deals with the local law enforcement.

So many arrests, so many 9ers walking away with just a slap on the wrist.

So many of the same players sipping on the kool-aid thinking they were untouchable.

But continue to expose something long enough in the eyes of the media, it has a way of crashing down on you.

No more "Get Out Of Jail" cards for the 49ers. Especially since they dont look like a good team anymore.

York did fleece a community for a new stadium, though. Thats the biggest win for them in the last 20 years.

ringless

Reaction score
I actually laughed out loud this time. It didn't happen until I got to Jed's statement though. It's almost as if he has a pre-recordered statement for every player on the team and just sends the audio in for the player being charged that day.

Because it is such a joke at this point. Anyways, I wonder what the punishment will be? Will SF tolerate it? Will they cut him? Suspend him? When will the NFL react?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Personally, I just want to see Tomsula's Chicken Soup for the Rapist's Soul speech.

chris98251

Reaction score
Pretty soon we will just call them the 49years, the length of sentencing for the team.

ringless

Reaction score
So why not release him? You released Ray Mac and Aldon. Might as well to save face now. DO IT!

They actually might as well. He had to be benched twice last year from missed meetings and attitudes. You have the incident with Ray Mac. His production has dropped substantially. SF clearly isn't in a win now mode anyways.

Laloosh

Reaction score
JY: Winning isn’t the only thing matters. Winning with class is what matters.

Were you not winning with class?

JY: I mean, are you not going to blast us for off-the-field stuff for the past three or four years?

Was that Jim Harbaugh’s fault?

JY: Collectively, it was all of our fault.

So why weren’t there more heads rolling other than Jim Harbaugh’s. Shouldn’t Trent Baalke have been held accountable and a mutual parting of ways with him?

JY: I think Trent and I are philosophically aligned on what we want to do with this team.

So uh... Is it time for more heads to roll yet?

BTW - I was totally going to go with faux concern just for you popeye but at this point, it wouldn't be faux. I feel terrible for my best friend who must have suffered a head injury as a child because he is a die hard Niner fan. Poor bastard.

Laloosh

Reaction score
ringless":3ixa1m0v said:
So why not release him? You released Ray Mac and Aldon. Might as well to save face now. DO IT!

They actually might as well. He had to be benched twice last year from missed meetings and attitudes. You have the incident with Ray Mac. His production has dropped substantially. SF clearly isn't in a win now mode anyways.

Don't forget about the time he broke a bottle over his teammates head in a drunken rage (no charges filed).

Latest posts