giants pull a Bevell

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Up 3, Throw the ball from the 1 when on 3rd down when Dallas had no timeouts left, if they run the ball and still don't get a TD, there wouldn't have been enough time for Dallas to score the winning TD . Stupid is as stupid does! idiots!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1mw2tvum said:
Up 3, Throw the ball from the 1 when on 3rd down when Dallas had no timeouts left, if they run the ball and still don't get a TD, there wouldn't have been enough time for Dallas to score the winning TD . Stupid is as stupid does! idiots!

I would say the chances of winning for the Giants from 3rd down was like 99.5% and they somehow lost the game....

bandiger

Reaction score
What was the point of the FG, so stupid to do it. :pukeface:

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
bandiger":ffrosqvy said:
If the Giants run the ball on 3rd down they win regardless. They could have kicked the FG if they didn't score a TD, so Dallas can't tie on a FG with the last few seconds they had. Another 40+ seconds would have run off the clock and Dallas wouldn't have had time to dink and dank down the field.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3i6iav5o said:
bandiger":3i6iav5o said:
If the Giants run the ball on 3rd down they win regardless. They could have kicked the FG if they didn't score a TD, so Dallas can't tie on a FG with the last few seconds they had. Another 40+ seconds would have run off the clock and Dallas wouldn't have had time to dink and dank down the field.

I would just run it twice....either way Cowboys still would of had to drive 60 or so yards

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":19hwfh1f said:
Sports Hernia":19hwfh1f said:
bandiger":19hwfh1f said:

I would just run it twice....either way Cowboys still would of had to drive 60 or so yards

Actually the more I think about that wouldn't be a horrible idea either as they would be starting from the 1ish yard line, with about 30 seconds with no timeouts.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I was so pissed when he passed. I was sitting at the bar and said the Cowboys just won the game. What the hell could have been his motivation? I was pissed when Pete called a timeout with 2:03 on the clock, I actually thought the ref messed up but what Coughlin did was inexcusable. He had the game won. A Cowboys loss would have at least helped to ease the pain of a horrible Sunday but no.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I didn't mind the play call at the time but I also knew exactly what Manning needed to do if there wasn't a clear TD pass. Take the sack you dumbass!!

I told my gf 30 seconds before the play Giants were taking a risk throwing but all Eli needs to do is fall down and they still get a FG.

You'd think a NFL QB would understand the basics. Probably what Coughlin figured.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
If I were the owner, their "Bevell" would be looking for work today. Call me overreactionary or whatever. Completely, totally and undeniably inexcusable play call.

And while we're at it, let's rip Eli for being dumb as hell here too please. When no one's open you just fall on the ball and still have a very easy FG attempt you absolute dumb ass.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I just read on rotoworld that Rashad Jennings was told not to score on 1st and 2nd down. If that's true, then wow. Regardless if they drain clock or not, a TD would have made it a 2 score game, pretty much ending the game. Poor Giant fans.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":3jbhjajs said:
The obsession with bevell runs so deep
So does the obsession of the Bevell defenders that defend him like he is family.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I can't remember which Seahawk said it, but one of them called Bradford "soft" on ESPN First Take. I think it was Mike Rob. I couldn't agree more. Bradford looks like he doesn't want to be touched in the pocket. I know a soft QB when I see a soft QB. Bradford looks charmin ultra soft.

Latest posts