ESPN First Take: Are the Seahawks in trouble?

Marvin49

Reaction score
HawkMeat":1q388byd said:
I won't say no, but first take are clowns.

I'LL say no.

Its one game per team. Way to much overreaction.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I'm always amused when someone talks crap about a team with the caveat that they are their pick for the SB. Moving on...

Smellyman

Reaction score
People who pay attention and watch first take are the ones in trouble.

Posting them is even worse.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Anything Rex posts forever more will have to come with the caveat that he watches first take for football info.

True fact: 61 percent of First Take's viewing audience has to wear a bike helmet all the time.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
Scottemojo":37v4f225 said:
Anything Rex posts forever more will have to come with the caveat that he watches first take for football info.

True fact: 61 percent of First Take's viewing audience has to wear a bike helmet all the time.

Not true. I do not watch any football shows other than the game itself. I have a life. I found the video at rams-news and posted it here since it discussed both teams and the last game and thought there might be some interest.

kearly

Reaction score
Rex":34w977en said:
Scottemojo":34w977en said:

Not true. I do not watch any football shows other than the game itself. I have a life. I found the video at rams-news and posted it here since it discussed both teams and the last game and thought there might be some interest.

I respect your honesty in not denying the 2nd statement.

cesame

Reaction score
The Patriots were supposedly in trouble last season when they lost in week 4 to KC 41-14 and were 2-2. It was a huge deal on ESPN.

The Patriots won their next 7 and only lost 2 games the rest of the season

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
kearly":2v015bt3 said:
Rex":2v015bt3 said:
Scottemojo":2v015bt3 said:

I respect your honesty in not denying the 2nd statement.

How could I honestly answer if I do not watch the show?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1s4tlxat said:

I thought it was a hockey helmet????

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Seahawks have an excellent team. I think they have a really good shot at beating the Packers simply because they aren't facing a defense that is near the calibre of STL's. Wilson is gonna be a lot more comfortable back there.

kearly

Reaction score
Rex":2b8bgrt2 said:

Well, you've seen at least one clip, and that should be enough to know that it's not worth citing in an intellectual discussion.

nanomoz

Reaction score
For what it's worth, the Packers started 1-2 last year. The Hawks could start 0-2 and still end up with 11 or 12 wins and it wouldn't be a surprise.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
kearly":3m7fotl0 said:
Rex":3m7fotl0 said:

Well, you've seen at least one clip, and that should be enough to know that it's not worth citing in an intellectual discussion.

For this premise, one clip of that show is enuff to form a valid opinion of the actual program. :pukeface:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Rex":1ul9u6up said:
Scottemojo":1ul9u6up said:

I dub thee first take.