Dallas IR'd Romo, acquired Cassel from Bills

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
So makes it official that he will be out for the game against us.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
My coworker who's a HUGE Cowboys fan isn't happy to say it nicely. I just smiled and said, "You do know Kam is back and November 1st is coming fast with no Dez or Romo?".

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3kzawj11 said:
I personally feel Cassel is a better QB than Brandon Weeden, but it's still going to take him time to learn their offense.
It's a toss up. Regardless he's 3rd string according to my coworker who follows them like all of us do the Seahawks. Also keep in mind we both live in KCMO so we BOTH know what his real ability and ceiling is and it's not good enough to keep the Cowboys in playoff contention unless someone steps up in the running game big time.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Dont forget about me...I am there, too. And Their backup at this moment is From Boise State and Prosser Washington.

mikeak

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2vbgl7yz said:
hawknation2015":2vbgl7yz said:
I personally feel Cassel is a better QB than Brandon Weeden, but it's still going to take him time to learn their offense.
It's a toss up. Regardless he's 3rd string according to my coworker who follows them like all of us do the Seahawks. Also keep in mind we both live in KCMO so we BOTH know what his real ability and ceiling is and it's not good enough to keep the Cowboys in playoff contention unless someone steps up in the running game big time.

Lets look at that part - based on them being 2-0 right now

Below I predict 4-4 which puts them at 6-4 when Romo comes back. If they lose one more they are still at 5-5 when Romo comes back and they are in a weak division. I do think Cassel / Wheeden can keep them in playoff contention. Clear front runner - absolutely not. In contention - absolutely

Giants and Eagles have to go 7-1 to be ahead of Dallas (if Dallas goes 4-4) by week 10
Redskins will fade away

Sun, Sep 27 -- vs Falcons -- I say loss

Sun, Oct 4 -- Saints -- I say win. They looked horrible against Tampa and may also have a backup Qb

Sun, Oct 11 -- Patriots I say loss

Sun, Oct 25 -- Giants -- I say loss. They should have lost the first game

Sun, Nov 1 -- Seahawks -- I say loss

Sun, Nov 8 -- Eagles -- Key Game. If the Eagles don't improve significantly Dallas wins but who knows what will happen to Eagles right now. This to me is the key to the Dallas season

Sun, Nov 15 -- Buccaneers -- I say win -- Dez should be back for these last two games before Romo comes back

Sun, Nov 22 -- Dolphins -- I say win