Go Nawlins

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Just thought I would start the thread.....gotta have a thread..yanno.

ringless

Reaction score
Carolina and Atlanta seem to be the biggest pretenders in the NFC.

I guess we will see on Sunday for sure when one of them plays a quality team. But Atlanta trailing in 4 games in the fourth doesn't bode well either. That's something I'd assume at best would be a 40-60 proposition on the comeback and win in most cases.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ringless":n1mw9dhj said:

I guess we will see on Sunday for sure when one of them plays a quality team. But Atlanta trailing in 4 games in the fourth doesn't bode well either. That's something I'd assume at best would be a 40-60 proposition on the comeback and win in most cases.

If you are going to the game in January, would like to meet up with you Ringless. We are fans of football after all.

ringless

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3hk9ned0 said:
ringless":3hk9ned0 said:

If you are going to the game in January, would like to meet up with you Ringless. We are fans of football after all.

Yes definitely! We have a huge tailgating party every week with TV's a huge tent, food! And friendly hospitable people that respect all types of fans.

ringless

Reaction score
Freeman looks like someone you'd hate to tackle. The way he hits those holes and gets up to speed so quick. Man he runs hard! What a steal

ringless

Reaction score
Atlanta two botches snaps to fumbles, two turnovers.

One blocked punt for a TD

MrThortan

Reaction score
Falcons don't seem to have much trouble moving the ball, but they keep killing themselves.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
We will probably go to McFaddens again. But will make an effort to meet up. We have another joining us..as one of the wifes is coming along to this game.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":135r4aqm said:
I miss Dan Q.

He brought in an OC that lines up with his philosophy and it's working well for them.

I miss Dan Q.

With you man. With you.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Watson is having a killer night. Is Brees the TE whisperer?

Silentwander

Reaction score
Me too plus i miss Dan Quinn's best looking bald. I m glad that he is doing well but wish that he would stay with us for another or until we get second ring.

I am little envy of Brees now for throwing TD to Watson.