Drama Queen Harvin at it again

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Harvin did not travel with the Bills to London this week for what coach Rex Ryan called personal reasons, and will not play in Sunday's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

"I'm not going to say anything more than what we said yesterday about it," Ryan said Thursday. "I don't know where he is right now."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13945 ... g-retiring

Seahawks4life

Reaction score
Percy Harvin reportedly considering retirement

Percy Harvin's winding and tumultuous football career has taken another strange turn. According to Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News, the Bills wide receiver is considering retiring due to a nagging hip injury.

This report comes on the heels of Harvin's decision to not accompany the Bills on their trip to London, where they will take on the Jaguars on Sunday.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ing-retirement/ar-BBmk8nl?ocid=ansmsnsports11

chris98251

Reaction score
Well that was initially, now he says he won't, it would cost him 4.5 million, regardless, I want the cow he is milking, it keeps on giving.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
My Harvin predictions just keep looking better and better. The day we traded for him I predicted:

He would be injured before he ever plays a game for us (he had hip surgery soon after trade).
He would miss the entire season (I was off by one game)
He would not score a TD as a Hawk (he never scored a reg season TD with the hawks)
He would be off the team within 2 years of the trade (he was gone in 1.5 years)
He would play his last game in the NFL in 2016 or earlier (sounds like he will be done soon).

I was permanently banned from Sportshoopla because I made those predictions. I was called an idiot and a troll.

It's crazy how on the money I was.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":30vlxkaz said:
My Harvin predictions just keep looking better and better. The day we traded for him I predicted:

He would be injured before he ever plays a game for us (he had hip surgery soon after trade).
He would miss the entire season (I was off by one game)
He would not score a TD as a Hawk (he never scored a reg season TD with the hawks)
He would be off the team within 2 years of the trade (he was gone in 1.5 years)
He would play his last game in the NFL in 2016 or earlier (sounds like he will be done soon).

I was permanently banned from Sportshoopla because I made those predictions. I was called an idiot and a troll.

It's crazy how on the money I was.

He scored a TD against San Diego last year? It shouldn't have counted though as he as out of bounds.

The guy has made a lot of money out of potential and little production barring a good year with the Vikings and a Superbowl TD.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
:lol: :lol:

As for Harvin, he's dealing with some stuff that everybody in the Hawks org knew about before they traded for him. Still blaming him for the Hawks making a bad bet on being able to work those things out is pretty crass, IMO.

I think the major knock on Harvin's reputation is that he's made the choice to never out himself about what's going on. That's his choice of course, but if he did so, I think folks would probably be more sympathetic.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Harvin's problem is he is simply just an A-Hole.

So much so that it just ruins his relationships everywhere he goes.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":18pjazk5 said:
Harvin's problem is he is simply just an A-Hole. So much so that it just ruins his relationships everywhere he goes.

Simply untrue. He's dealing with some pretty serious stuff that remarkably incompatible with being an NFL player.

Not gonna go into more detail than that, but this is coming from a good friend who is an MD and is drinking buddies w/ the Hawks medical staff.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3bo4t7j4 said:
Tech Worlds":3bo4t7j4 said:
Harvin's problem is he is simply just an A-Hole. So much so that it just ruins his relationships everywhere he goes.

Simply untrue. He's dealing with some pretty serious stuff that remarkably incompatible with being an NFL player.

Not gonna go into more detail than that, but this is coming from a good friend who is an MD and is drinking buddies w/ the Hawks medical staff.
OK.

So was he dealing with all these same issues all his previous years going back all the way to college?

ivotuk

Reaction score
"Bills GM 'not sure what will happen' with Percy Harvin"

Buffalo general manager Doug Whaley told reporters on Friday that he's "not sure right now" what will happen with Harvin and acknowledged: "I haven't been in contact with him, and we said we're going to focus this week on this game and then when we get back, we'll reach out to him and see where he is.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... rcy-harvin

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":tar5yopr said:
Popeyejones":tar5yopr said:
Tech Worlds":tar5yopr said:

OK.

So was he dealing with all these same issues all his previous years going back all the way to college?

All I know is what the Hawks medical staff knew and that the Hawks as an org knew about it from Minnesota.

As for college, I would definitely guess so, yes, but I honestly don't know.