The Jed York 49ers: Out-classed, out-played, out-coached, ou

Jville

Reaction score
On Thursday, York’s 49ers were dominated by Seattle once again, in even greater magnitude than they were last Thanksgiving, when York issued a Tweet apologizing to 49ers fans for the effort and signaling that he blamed Harbaugh for it.

This time—10 months after York finally fired Harbaugh—the 49ers were out-played, out-coached, and thoroughly out-quarterbacked, 20-3.

Maybe most of all, the 49ers were out-ownered, and they’re going to get out-ownered in just about every game they play.

And oh, here’s everything York said to the public after Thursday’s loss: ________

(He said nothing, was unavailable to reporters, and never was visible in or around the locker room after the game. No Tweets, no words, nothing.)

The Jed York 49ers: Out-classed, out-played, out-coached, out-quarterbacked and certainly out-owner-ed by the Seahawks >>> [urltargetblank]http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2015/10/22/the-jed-york-49ers-out-classed-out-played-out-coached-out-quarterback-and-certainly-out-owner-ed-by-the-seahawks/[/urltargetblank]

Laloosh

Reaction score
“We’ve had our struggles with Seattle,” tight end Vernon Davis said in a relatively empty 49ers post-game locker room. “It’s hard to get by this—it is; I’m not going to stand here and lie.

“Because it is Seattle and we really haven’t had much success against them these past couple years.

“But we have to put this one behind us, move on and get ready for the next match.”

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Who cares about censor approval ..... Tim's speculation has been an entertaining supplement for independent audiences. Let the 2016 speculation grow in earnest. Afterall, the Jed York led Santa Clara turmoil couldn't possibly be worse than our own experience with the Ken Behring era.

Follow up article >>>> "The 49ers’ 2-5 question: Who does Jed York blame/dump/fire first–Tomsula, Chryst, Kaepernick or Baalke?" >>> [urltargetblank]http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2015/10/23/the-49ers-2-5-question-who-does-jed-york-blamedumpfire-first-tomsula-chryst-kaepernick-or-baalke/#more-29383[/urltargetblank]

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Jville":1cxcrwx9 said:
Who cares about censor approval ..... Tim's speculation has been an entertaining supplement for independent audiences. Let the 2016 speculation grow in earnest. Afterall, the Jed York led Santa Clara turmoil couldn't possibly be worse than our own experience with the Ken Behring era.

Follow up article >>>> "The 49ers’ 2-5 question: Who does Jed York blame/dump/fire first–Tomsula, Chryst, Kaepernick or Baalke?" >>> [urltargetblank]http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2015/10/23/the-49ers-2-5-question-who-does-jed-york-blamedumpfire-first-tomsula-chryst-kaepernick-or-baalke/#more-29383[/urltargetblank]
If he's smart, it'll be Baalke and Tomsula at the same time. However, he's not smart so his Bobo Baalke likely stays. Good for the Hawks, bad for the Niners.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I know Marvin and some other Niner fans don't want to hear this but Jedthro York and the York family are the problem.
As long as Jedthro is running things, expect more of the same. They got their taxpayer funded stadium so why spend $$$ if you don't have to now. It's a dumpster fire whether you want to believe it or not.

rlkats

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":29k8gmud said:
I know Marvin and some other Niner fans don't want to hear this but Jedthro York and the York family are the problem.
As long as Jedthro is running things, expect more of the same. They got their taxpayer funded stadium so why spend $$$ if you don't have to now. It's a dumpster fire whether you want to believe it or not.

Highly agree. York and crew are a bunch of jokes. It will not change until they are gone.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
rlkats":35lxy6ak said:
Sports Hernia":35lxy6ak said:

Highly agree. York and crew are a bunch of jokes. It will not change until they are gone.

I was at the game last night. The field looked like dog crap. The kids' soccer fields next door had better looking grass. One of the best moments was the drunk dude behind me screaming about how much Jed York sucks for nearly half of the 3rd Quarter. Also funny to see some other drunk Niner fans get thrown out in the 2nd half for not respecting the seat attendants. Good times.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
rlkats":2pttr214 said:
Sports Hernia":2pttr214 said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that they may be up for sale real soon. Like next off season. Just a hunch.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RichNhansom":3ip21cg5 said:
rlkats":3ip21cg5 said:
Sports Hernia":3ip21cg5 said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that they may be up for sale real soon. Like next off season. Just a hunch.
Wouldn't make much sense seeing as how owning an NFL franchise is like owning a money printing machine. Stranger things have happened but not sure his ego would allow him to give up either.