GURLEY!!!!

RedAlice

Reaction score
I'm in love.

Watching him is fun.

First NFL Touchdown walked in. Followed quickly by his second.

ringless

Reaction score
Yea he's going to be a monster especially with time on his side!

Excited to see what he can do against the Seahawks line when the time comes. Not excited to see him again when we travel to St Louis!

SuperMan28

Reaction score
While stadium was yelling "GUR-LEY! GUR-LEY! GUR-LEY!"'on the second TD. It was like the crowd called it and TG30 delivered on demand. It was really special. I was there and had a great time. Love the Rams!

Three 125+ yard games in three starts. This kid is really something special. You almost don't believe what you see when you watch him that's not coming from watching it on TV. Truly amazing.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
SuperMan28":1mzny013 said:
While stadium was yelling "GUR-LEY! GUR-LEY! GUR-LEY!"'on the second TD. It was like the crowd called it and TG30 delivered on demand. It was really special. I was there and had a great time. Love the Rams!

Three 125+ yard games in three starts. This kid is really something special. You almost don't believe what you see when you watch him that's not coming from watching it on TV. Truly amazing.

Personally I am not looking forward to when we play the Lambs next because of him. Until that game though he's definitely something fun to watch.

SuperMan28

Reaction score
OkieHawk":3ksqhyge said:
SuperMan28":3ksqhyge said:

Personally I am not looking forward to when we play the Lambs next because of him. Until that game though he's definitely something fun to watch.

Touché man

kobebryant

Reaction score
OkieHawk":3kyozuvt said:
SuperMan28":3kyozuvt said:

I'm actually pumped to see how the Hawks take on that challenge. Should make for some fun football.

rideaducati

Reaction score
kobebryant":2iuf61so said:
OkieHawk":2iuf61so said:
SuperMan28":2iuf61so said:

I'm actually pumped to see how the Hawks take on that challenge. Should make for some fun football.

The Seahawks ain't afraid of no Gurley-man.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
rideaducati":2tjwytmo said:
kobebryant":2tjwytmo said:

Not so much afraid as very respectful of his talent.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
SuperMan28":2nygz1vu said:

I hate you, yet we agree on this.

Go: OUR Gurley!!!!

Smiles to Mr. or all lovers of: STL. We got us a player here.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
OkieHawk":305giai9 said:
rideaducati":305giai9 said:
kobebryant":305giai9 said:

Not so much afraid as very respectful of his talent.
\

To be honest. I'm so in awe of him that I'm treading breath to see if he's still mine, as in my team's.

He's beyond.

It's a few games before the Hawks.....as in like 9 or so.

Time will tell.

Time might tell..........

chris98251

Reaction score
Teams will begin to see tendencies soon and make him go places he isn't comfortable going, then you will see if he is a professional RB, right now he is a rising star and has shown great athletic ability. When a team knows he is coming and it doesn't matter you know you have a great back.

We remember Jackson, he put up great numbers but could be shut down as well, he was a good back but not on the great back at least from my perspective.

Rex

Reaction score
chris98251":1o6mqzqi said:
Teams will begin to see tendencies soon and make him go places he isn't comfortable going, then you will see if he is a professional RB, right now he is a rising star and has shown great athletic ability. When a team knows he is coming and it doesn't matter you know you have a great back.

We remember Jackson, he put up great numbers but could be shut down as well, he was a good back but not on the great back at least from my perspective.

Jackson had a better O line his first few seasons than Gurley has with his O line. Should the Rams O line begin to pass protect better that will open up Gurley's production far more. He's shown he has the ability......just a question of the O line and how durable Gurley is over a career. He is a game changer on offense something the Rams haven't had in a long time.