Bradford

SuperMan28

Reaction score
And if he plays half of PHI snaps, (should reach that mark soon), Rams don't surrender a fourth round pick. Good trade.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Philly made a big mistake getting rid of Foles. Bradford isn't great and especially doesn't fit philly's offense.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Incredibly stupid trade! Bradford is a complete bust and chip Kelley was fleeced on the trade!

rideaducati

Reaction score
The guy sees two of EVERYTHING because his eyes are crossed. He really needs to get that fixed.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
As the Philadelphia Eagles limped into their bye week with a 3-4 record, head coach Chip Kelly said he believed he had a good team and that he planned no major changes over the two-week break.

That includes the quarterback. Asked if Kelly would consider playing Mark Sanchez in place of Sam Bradford, Kelly said that was not in his plans.

"Not at all," Kelly said. "I think our quarterback is playing well. I have been pleased with Sam -- very pleased with Sam."

Bradford has completed 174 of 270 passes (62 percent) for 1,766 yards. He has thrown nine touchdown passes and 10 interceptions. Bradford has a passer rating of 76.4 for the season.

Against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday night, Bradford was the victim of seven dropped passes by his receivers. Kelly said he didn't think the drops were a sign that the receivers are not good enough.

"I don't think it's talent," Kelly said. "I just think it's sometimes a concentration issue with some of those guys. I think sometimes they may actually be thinking too much instead of just relaxing and going to play. Some of them need to just take a big, deep breath and do what we know they can do."

"And they have made some big-time catches in games for us and can continue to do that for us. But I think sometimes they are overthinking a little bit."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13979 ... week-break

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I won't be sad when Chip is fired. And it looks to be coming no later then next year. Maybe far sooner if they're smart.

He belongs in NCAA for now just like Harbaugh.

RedAlice

Reaction score
This thread is named Bradford. I went to see him in person this year.

End.

And, end.

Bradford is as he always has been: a rich young man. Not a good QB.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
I've never really paid too much attention to him (Chip). But reading that, it sounds like he's treating them still as college players. They are paid professionals. He needs to light a fire under their asses.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I don't even understand what people are complaining about. Chip is doing just fine and will most likely win another 10 games this season. There are coaches in the league (Jacksonville) who are not even close to wining 5 games ...
I think Sam Bradford is a decent QB in this league. The guy hasn't played football in 2 years. He will be allright. The big problem is ... he will ask to be paid $25mil/year at the end of the season. Because he is tall and can throw a little bit.
Eagles have most of their salaries stuck in 2 positions: QBs and RBs. Bad decision from Chip.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
rideaducati":2xmtuj00 said:
The guy sees two of EVERYTHING because his eyes are crossed. He really needs to get that fixed.

Are you sure it is not this??? Walleye Vision.

Attachments

• wash-out_medium.jpg
    wash-out_medium.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 441

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":28u67km4 said:

:lol: