Coaching Hotseat

chris98251

Reaction score
Ok here we are just about midpoint now.

Who is gonna get the next hit.

Dolphins changed already to Campbell from Philbin with remarkable results compared to previous games.

Pagano - Irsay isn't a patient person.

Gruden - Repreive this week but Snyder well he's Snyder.

Caldwell - Fired his OC and O line coaches, but will that save his job?

Tomsula - Baalke will have to do damage control soon to save his job, fall guy Tomsula.

Bill O'Brien - Texans are a mess, the QB situation is bad Mallett has shot himself in the foot there as well.

Money is on Pagano I think so far with Tomsula a close second depending on upcoming games.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Caldwell should be on hot seat #1 The guy is no head coach and is just a figurehead.He won with the Colts without changing anything after dungy left.Hell I could have done that.What you see with the Lions is him on his own with no help from Peyton.Pagano really should finish the season,he was stuck with players that he did not want but Grigson just kept doing his thing.Pagano has no control and is a defense guy 1st and yet the Colts D is average at best.Grigs is who should go,he traded their #1 for worthless Richardson who did nothing.Drafted offense and more offense and signed fa offense.

Spleenhawk2.0

Reaction score
#1 should be Caldwell. The Lions have been consistently out coached all season. His one good season in Indy was an illusion - he is not a very good coach

#2 should be Pagano - Too much talent to be this bad.

All the rest will likely survive the season

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Bill O'Brien should be #1 on this list. The Texans are just a waste. Look at their defensive talent ... They couldn't even beat the Colts with a retired QB ...

I don't think anyone is about to fire Rex Ryan. But , let's be honest, the Ryan brothers have a job, because of their dad. These two guys are worthless at what they currently do for a living. N.O defense is not worth a lick. And the Bills ... are the 4th best team in the AFC East?

Gus Bradley has now had 3 years in J-Ville and the results are still pathetic. Yes, he won in London ... but oh well ...
Then, there is the Tennessee mess ... Wow ... How many games has this guy won with the Titans total?

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
I think Tomsula's job is safe, at least for another year. This is Baalke & York's show and Tomsula is their puppet. If they wanted a real coach then they would have hired one after Harbaugh was gone.

Largent80

Reaction score
O ' Brian and staff need the axe, they are dreadful and after Mallet missed the team plane o' Brian wanted him cut and the f.o. said no.

Hell, he should up and quit that mess of a team.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":z8exhjna said:
I think Tomsula's job is safe, at least for another year. This is Baalke & York's show and Tomsula is their puppet. If they wanted a real coach then they would have hired one after Harbaugh was gone.
I don't think Tomsula was ever their long-term guy. I think he's a stop gap. Not that he's a bad coach or deserves to be on any hot seat with all that's gone on in SF, but I just think they hired him because they wanted an in-house guy for the short-term. Didn't want a splash new-hire coach coming into all that. SF really needs to enter re-building mode. For them, the sooner the better. I would be surprised if Tomsula is given the chance. He might end up what Jim Mora, Jr. was to the Hawks.

On another note: I know this is not a CK discussion, but the Niners need to really move on from the CK era. I think it could be mutually beneficial. CK probably should not be a starting NFL QB. He's more like a quality backup. Trouble is, there's a shortage of legit starting NFL QB's. The Niners just do themselves no good by trying to make it work with him.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
All Titans fans want Whiz gone (or at least to hire and let a real OC run the offense ( deja vu ))

greenblue_eye's2

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":ee86pghk said:

^ This...You nailed it!

Laloosh

Reaction score
greenblue_eye's2":3lwontnl said:
SeahawksFanForever":3lwontnl said:

^ This...You nailed it!

Wonder who they really want to coach that team... :stirthepot:

rsz02super28-10950.r.jpg

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Laloosh":3hw5up5e said:
greenblue_eye's2":3hw5up5e said:
SeahawksFanForever":3hw5up5e said:

^ This...You nailed it!

Wonder who they really want to coach that team... :stirthepot:

rsz02super28-10950.r.jpg
I'd know for sure at that point that I had died and gone to hell.

Good thing is that Baalke and York are much too egotistical to coexist with Pete.

RedAlice

Reaction score
“According to an ESPN report, the Indianapolis Colts have had internal discussions about replacing Chuck Pagano,” said Cole on Tuesday. “The source I talked to said that Jim Irsay is seriously discussing whether he’s going to let Pagano go during the season.”

“If that happens, it’s expected that the most logical time for the Colts to make a change would be during the Week 10 bye,” added Cole. “That is after the play their next two games against Carolina and at home against Denver.”

http://horseshoeheroes.com/2015/10/27/j ... ck-pagano/

RedAlice

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":25y1hryp said:
All Titans fans want Whiz gone (or at least to hire and let a real OC run the offense ( deja vu ))

You called it. :D

Number two down. Pagano probably to follow soon.

aredub

Reaction score
Pagano is as good as gone! Caldwell will follow shortly after. I think Tomsula keeps the gig for one more year. Baalke and York are the biggest idiots and will use him as the fall guy next year. How is Bill O'Brien even coaching anymore? Wasting away good talent there.