Baltimore vs Arizona

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
The Cards looked mighty strong on that first drive. Their 2nd is off to a good start as well.

Like a hot knife through butter!!!

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Arizona has a dominant passing attack and Baltimore might have the worst secondary in the NFL. So far they're getting absolutely thrashed on the ground too. LOL at having a feeling. If this isn't a blowout something will have gone really wrong for Zona.

Decimation

Reaction score
Wow that Ravens defense is absolutely horrible. Cardinals look good as usual.

ringless

Reaction score
Have to say, the place is rocking tonight.

I think Baltimore did a much better job overall in the first. Our LB situation has to be the worst in the league. Just no ability to get home.

I think this will be a close game. Baltimore has really been in every single game this year and haven't lost by more than a touchdown. They just haven't been able to finish when it matters.

Watching Woodley and Freeney out there is just horrible. There has to be someone younger, with more speed, power and upside than these two guys.

We can not get to the QB at all. Daryl Washington messing up again this off-season was costly. Even more costly to trust he was coming back and not address the issue

hawknation2015

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":7hjb0fl1 said:
Decimation":7hjb0fl1 said:
Go Ravens even though there defense is horrible.

The defense is not horrible against the pass. Look it up

Baltimore is 29th in the league in passing yards allowed per game. They are also 29th in the league in passing yards allowed per attempt. I think your rookie mistake was using TOTAL passing yards allowed, rather than per game.

Since they are playing right now on MNF, they are a game behind several other teams in the league. Hence, their total passing yards allowed are currently lower than their average would suggest. It won't be lower after this game.

Baltimore's corners are playing terribly, BTW.

ivotuk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3qx1uujz said:
Steve smith with the ball spin. Why us Sidney rice the only guy that gets called for that?

Just came here to post this....if that was a Seahawk it would have been 15 yard penalty

Laloosh

Reaction score
hawknation2015":30xaddyc said:
ilikedlargent":30xaddyc said:
Decimation":30xaddyc said:
Go Ravens even though there defense is horrible.

The defense is not horrible against the pass. Look it up

Baltimore is 29th in the league in passing yards allowed per game. They are also 29th in the league in passing yards allowed per attempt. I think your rookie mistake was using TOTAL passing yards allowed, rather than per game.

Since they are playing right now on MNF, they are a game behind several other teams in the league. Hence, their total passing yards allowed are currently lower than their average would suggest. It won't be lower after this game.

Baltimore's corners are playing terribly, BTW.

Also 29th in scoring percentage allowed which is... wait for it... horrible. 31st in turnover percentage. Just horrible.

So far QBs averaging a 101.7 passer rating against them (27th).

Glad I looked it up.

ringless

Reaction score
Watching this defense and to see how bad we are hurting at the LB position is hard to watch. I mean Freeney and Woodley should both be retired. I really hope we get Okafor back before we play Seattle otherwise we are going to be in some trouble.

pmedic920

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2vmztiee said:
Steve smith with the ball spin. Why us Sidney rice the only guy that gets called for that?

They tend to let it slide as long as it's not done at the feet (in the face) of the other team.
Seems it's a judgment call if taunting or not.

Laloosh

Reaction score
ringless":1x5inkhx said:
Watching this defense and to see how bad we are hurting at the LB position is hard to watch. I mean Freeney and Woodley should both be retired. I really hope we get Okafor back before we play Seattle otherwise we are going to be in some trouble.

Oh, you'll be in trouble regardless :)

:th2thumbs:

ringless

Reaction score
Laloosh":3updiknl said:
ringless":3updiknl said:

Oh, you'll be in trouble regardless :)

:th2thumbs:

Im sure the Link will be a tough game. Certainly don't expect a win, and no way we get one if we play like we have the last two weeks. While the score may not reflect it we are getting our rear handed to us right now..

ringless

Reaction score
ivotuk":1ksfrjrv said:
Blatant holding not called.

No offense but every team gets away with it. Including Seattle on those broken plays.