When does the Cowboy meltdown begin? "Greg Hardy is a leader

ivotuk

Reaction score
I could follow that with the recently popular "Said no one ever" but Jerry Jones did say it!

Jerruh has undercut his head coach, and his real leaders, Jason Witten and Sean Lee with his garbage talk. But is anyone really surprised? No...

I predict the meltdown begins this Sunday, when Russell jukes Greg Hardy out of his shoes, and Hardy does something that gets him tossed from the game.

"Cowboys' Jerry Jones goes all in on calling Greg Hardy a leader"

"Jones praised Hardy's "effort" and "aggressiveness" again, which apparently translates to being a leader.

"His effort, his basic aggressiveness, which is an absolute must to play the game and play the position, has just absolutely been something if you have any knowledge or an appreciation for football, when he talks you listen," Jones said."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-foo ... y-a-leader

chris98251

Reaction score
ivotuk":13mxe6n6 said:
I could follow that with the recently popular "Said no one ever" but Jerry Jones did say it!

Jerruh has undercut his head coach, and his real leaders, Jason Witten and Sean Lee with his garbage talk. But is anyone really surprised? No...

I predict the meltdown begins this Sunday, when Russell jukes Greg Hardy out of his shoes, and Hardy does something that gets him tossed from the game.

"Jones praised Hardy's "effort" and "aggressiveness" again, which apparently translates to being a leader.

"His effort, his basic aggressiveness, which is an absolute must to play the game and play the position, has just absolutely been something if you have any knowledge or an appreciation for football, when he talks you listen," Jones said."

Hardy is the type of guy Breno would eat alive, get in his head make stupid penalties, we need one of those guys back on our line. Also if you have a guy like that taking extra effort shots on your QB your lineman better step up regardless of the flags thrown.

SuperMan28

Reaction score
ivotuk":2dn5zdv4 said:

I hope SEA embarrass DAL on their home field, despite being right behind the Rams in the standings. By not even saying "this isn't acceptable and we will have a sit down with Greg" is condoning his actions. Jerruh is a trash owner who undermines everybody in his franchise. Hardy should have been told to exit the game like like Mike Singletary did with Davis. Obviously DAL wants losers, not winners, and that's what they have.

Trash organization

But I think you've seen the beginning of the end for DAL. They better be drafting a QB because Romo is always hurt. He played through various injuries last year. He's turning into glass.

But of course their whole division is average so it appears nobody is running away with it.

Latest posts