Aaron Rodgers held to 77yds Passing

Laloosh

Reaction score
Yeah, Rodgers can't win without an elite defense...

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
If that Denver Defense keeps it up, their DVOA score will be much better than the 2013 Seahawks.

Laloosh

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":3mdxwxkz said:
If that Denver Defense keeps it up, their DVOA score will be much better than the 2013 Seahawks.

Yeah, there's no denying how good they are up to this point.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
On another note, Peyton Manning has an elite defense helping him out. His passing stats this year haven't been elite level.

drdiags

Reaction score
Kudos to Elway getting a top notch D in Denver. I still don't know how they blame the D for the blow-out in XLVIII but maybe they get there this year and the D can hold up Manning. Is Ray coming back this year? I remember he had some type of injury that was to knock him out for awhile.

Not sure what is up with Green Bay's defense. They had a tough night. Right now it looks like the Pats, Bengals and Broncos are the cream of the AFC. Green Bay still is the top-dog in the NFC in my mind. I am sure Panthers fans don't agree 100%. Cards played a game today where they overcame their East coast time-zone visit and took away the Browns spirit. Packers, Panthers and Cards are the 3 top dogs in the NFC.

NYGiants, what was that? NFC East is a mystery to me. Romo and Dez getting hurt threw that div for a loop. Just some random thoughts while putting this loss into perspective for the big picture. Going in, I thought the Packers were going to mop the floor with the Broncos.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
drdiags":2wayjby2 said:
Kudos to Elway getting a top notch D in Denver. I still don't know how they blame the D for the blow-out in XLVIII but maybe they get there this year and the D can hold up Manning. Is Ray coming back this year? I remember he had some type of injury that was to knock him out for awhile.

Not sure what is up with Green Bay's defense. They had a tough night. Right now it looks like the Pats, Bengals and Broncos are the cream of the AFC. Green Bay still is the top-dog in the NFC in my mind. I am sure Panthers fans don't agree 100%. Cards played a game today where they overcame their East coast time-zone visit and took away the Browns spirit. Packers, Panthers and Cards are the 3 top dogs in the NFC.

NYGiants, what was that? NFC East is a mystery to me. Romo and Dez getting hurt threw that div for a loop. Just some random thoughts while putting this loss into perspective for the big picture. Going in, I thought the Packers were going to mop the floor with the Broncos.
So did I. Just goes to show that on any given Sunday "any team" can look like poo! I'm sure the packers forums are in meltdown mode after that craptastic game.

Smellyman

Reaction score
That's pretty funnny. After Wilson's "off" day today some posted, 'Rodgers never has a bad day.'

Green Bay should trade for Cassel

Exittium

Reaction score
$$$$$ thats hiw elway did it. Now for a few years axes will be dropping after each season like crazy.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Exittium":1i5bq7tb said:
$$$$$ thats hiw elway did it. Now for a few years axes will be dropping after each season like crazy.

I don't follow it like so many do, but isn't Denver in trouble as far as the cap goes?

Exittium

Reaction score
Smellyman":6inh48xs said:
Exittium":6inh48xs said:

I don't follw it like so many do, but isn't Denver in trouble as far as the cap goes?
They let a lot of of peypeys weps go this year and what not but i dont think it was enough to really help for this next offseason. So yes they're in trouble i believe. My wife knows more on that than I do. Shes the ex Broncos fan.

rcaido

Reaction score
Only 77yds? Why is this guy getting paid Aaron Rodger money?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Man that Broncos defense is nasty. I thought they were a product of their schedule but they are very much for real.

Still don't like them in the playoffs when Peyton is chucking ducks everywhere, but that defense is definitely elite.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Denver D is amazing this year. They deserve all the props they are getting. They may be able to get Manning his 2nd ring all by themselves.

SuperMan28

Reaction score
I didn't think it was possible. Unreal! Rogers was not himself, either. He missed some guys out there.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
If i'd told you all on Sunday morning that Matt Cassel would out-rush Russell Wilson, and out-pass Aaron Rodgers, how many of you would have thought that we'd win?