Rams at Vikings, w/ Preview from CBS Sports

marko358

Reaction score
I'm torn. Which result is better for the Hawks? Vikings are currently one of the two wild cards in the NFC but the Rams also have a better record than us right now.

kearly

Reaction score
This is a tough one. The Vikings are a game ahead, but their remaining schedule is much harder than the Rams. I guess I'll root for a tie.

RedAlice

Reaction score
kearly":2y2r4r2u said:
This is a tough one. The Vikings are a game ahead, but their remaining schedule is much harder than the Rams. I guess I'll root for a tie.

Vikes can enjoy their spotlight for the next 4 days, :thirishdrinkers:

They have beaten: Lions (twice), Chargers, Chiefs and Bears. OMG! That was soooo AWESOME! Let's all go to the mall and get our hair done!!!

Their next Six: vRams, @Raiders, vPackers, @Falcons, vHawks, @Cards

Let's table any Minny orgasms.

SuperMan28

Reaction score
RedAlice":3hdz0gfm said:
kearly":3hdz0gfm said:

Vikes can enjoy their spotlight for the next 4 days, :thirishdrinkers:

They have beaten: Lions (twice), Chargers, Chiefs and Bears. OMG! That was soooo AWESOME! Let's all go to the mall and get our hair done!!!

Their next Six: vRams, @Raiders, vPackers, @Falcons, vHawks, @Cards

Let's table any Minny orgasms.

Sounds like this may be a bigger game for the Vikings than the Rams. I felt like STL ended SF's year last week. If MIN goes into a skid after losing tomorrow, I'll feel like the Rams ended their season as well.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Going to be a great game. I have been following the Vikings the last couple years and they are a young hungry team. Their schedule gets increasingly more difficult starting tomorrow. Their o-line sucks and I can see Teddy getting sacked numerous times.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Shaping up to be a good one...

Who do Hawks want to win this one? i sort of think it should be the Rams, no?

marko358

Reaction score
Uncle Si":123q4tz0 said:

I'd think as long as the Hawks are in the hunt for a division title, we'd want our other division contenders to lose.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
marko358":7l8fi8er said:
Uncle Si":7l8fi8er said:

I'd think as long as the Hawks are in the hunt for a division title, we'd want our other division contenders to lose.

Vikings loss brings the wild card closer though as well..

6 of one, half dozen of another I suppose

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Uncle Si":35qbigoj said:
marko358":35qbigoj said:
Uncle Si":35qbigoj said:

Vikings loss brings the wild card closer though as well..

6 of one, half dozen of another I suppose

Except we lost to the rams allready....and it helps them in the division

Idk why anyone would want the rams to win

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
MrThortan":2ucxamfk said:
Going to be a great game. I have been following the Vikings the last couple years and they are a young hungry team. Their schedule gets increasingly more difficult starting tomorrow. Their o-line sucks and I can see Teddy getting sacked numerous times.
Their O line is underrated and defense is fast. Linebackers making plays and sure tackles. Jeff Fisher's aggressive playcalling and willingness to gamble is the difference.

Largent80

Reaction score
Rams get away with a low late hit on Bridgewater, then the refs call one vs.Minny.

Rams also have to play a group of decent teams, we shall soon see what they are really made of.

Largent80

Reaction score
Typical dirty Rams play, hitting the qb after he slides feet first. the ref had the play right in front of him and no flag. thankfully, another one, far away from the play called it.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Largent80":1iongsze said:
Typical dirty Rams play, hitting the qb after he slides feet first. the ref had the play right in front of him and no flag. thankfully, another one, far away from the play called it.

not only did he hit him late...he hit him right in the head