All you need to do is ask

marko358

Reaction score
I don't have the NFL package so I'm stuck with whatever the local stations televise. I noticed that the CBS early game this Sunday was the 1-6 Titans at the 4-4 New Orleans with Mariotta likely not playing (Likely the only reason why it was even playing in the Seattle market).

I emailed Kiro and asked them to put on the Raiders at Steelers game instead and they replied "Your wish is granted". :thirishdrinkers:

EDIT: Just read that Mariotta will likely play so hopefully they don't change their mind. :D

RichNhansom

Reaction score
marko358":3lbgr0b5 said:
I don't have the NFL package so I'm stuck with whatever the local stations televise. I noticed that the CBS early game this Sunday was the 1-6 Titans at the 4-4 New Orleans with Mariotta likely not playing (Likely the only reason why it was even playing in the Seattle market).

I emailed Kiro and asked them to put on the Raiders at Steelers game instead and they replied "Your wish is granted". :thirishdrinkers:

EDIT: Just read that Mariotta will likely play so hopefully they don't change their mind. :D

That's awesome and thanks I picked the Raiders this week over Pittsburgh and was hoping to be able to watch the game. Probably a bad pick but I just got a feeling.