wes welker

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawks85

Reaction score
i didnt know this guy was a free agent. why dont the hawks sign this guy. he's only 34 not banged up etc... he's got a couple seasons left. it would greatly improve our offense i think.

Crizilla

Reaction score
i thought about this too. I think he would help spread the field. Welker, Graham/Lockette, and Baldwin lined up would be interesting

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
The problem is that with the number of shots he's taken over the years the functioning neurons he's got left are being held together by bubble gum and bailing wire. Every GM in the league knows that as well, which is why they're queasy about the idea of taking a flyer on him. They don't want to be the one to have another Junior Seau headache to have to deal with from now until eternity.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
hawks85":3i2pxr18 said:
i didnt know this guy was a free agent. why dont the hawks sign this guy. he's only 34 not banged up etc... he's got a couple seasons left. it would greatly improve our offense i think.

He does not have a couple games left, let alone seasons. He can't wash his hair without getting a concussion.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Seanhawk":150ee3it said:
hawks85":150ee3it said:

He does not have a couple games left, let alone seasons. He can't wash his hair without getting a concussion.

Cold blooded. Thanks for making me laugh at a serious topic!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
hgwellz12":252fwc33 said:
Seanhawk":252fwc33 said:
hawks85":252fwc33 said:

Cold blooded. Thanks for making me laugh at a serious topic!

It is a serious topic. Wes's hair really smells.

Rob12

Reaction score
Highly diminished skills and he's always one hit away from his next concussion. For his sake, I really hope he stays retired.

But really, the dude can't play anymore. If he's willing to still play, a team would have snatched him up by now. But his skills along with his fragile health is reason enough to stay away.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
hawks85":3bymvobt said:

Do you honesty believe the Hawks need ANOTHER slot WR? How about learning to be the ball to Lockett and ADB more before we bring in a guy who needs to be retired and stay retired.

peppersjap

Reaction score
He really is one potential hit from being done and would expect way too much money. I am happy with our receivers right now. I think Kearse will be let go at the end of the year leaving us with Richardson, Lockett and Baldwin as a pretty solid 3. Definitely don't need another small guy.

Rob12

Reaction score
peppersjap":39srhnf4 said:
He really is one potential hit from being done and would expect way too much money. I am happy with our receivers right now. I think Kearse will be let go at the end of the year leaving us with Richardson, Lockett and Baldwin as a pretty solid 3. Definitely don't need another small guy.

Too much $? Eh, disagree. Dude is sitting on his couch right now. Just like many of us. Wes is no longer an NFL WR, and that's why he's still unemployed. Has nothing to do with money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts