More 49ers implosion awesomeness...

Optimus25

Reaction score

From webzone, this is the Santa Clara toilet fifteen minutes prior to kickoff...

chris98251

Reaction score
I like this Harbaugh quote.

We just train our quarterbacks to throw to people that aren’t covered, even if it’s a running play,” Harbaugh said, via CSNBayArea.com.

Laloosh

Reaction score
It's ok, Super Bowl crowd will show them how it's done.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Optimus25":2cclaf88 said:

From webzone, this is the Santa Clara toilet fifteen minutes prior to kickoff...

Apparently the real band wagon fans have gone home.

I would be so embarrassed if the Clink ever looked like that. That is just sad and proves that fan base is nothing but pure band wagon tripe. I don't think our home crowd has ever looked that bad not even in the Behring era where he was putting black outs on player interviews and such literally trying to alienate the fan base so he could move the team.

Guess it's back to the days before Walsh were you couldn't give away tickets.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2hxjz6rs said:
Optimus25":2hxjz6rs said:

I would be so embarrassed if the Clink ever looked like that. That is just sad and proves that fan base is nothing but pure band wagon tripe. I don't think our home crowd has ever looked that bad not even in the Behring era where he was putting black outs on player interviews and such literally trying to alienate the fan base so he could move the team.

I was cheering them on today. Knocks the 6th wildcard spot back to within a game of us in the loss column.

Good job niners!

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Optimus25":1qrcwv8q said:

And yet another post grabbing at straws. Looked pretty filled during the game, who gives a shit what it looks like 15 min before start time.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Anybody else wonder if York orders Gabbert traded for costing them the first pick in the draft?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Laloosh":2hwbudlx said:
Anybody else wonder if York orders Gabbert traded for costing them the first pick in the draft?

Naw....they will just fine him.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2dbiqqhj said:
Optimus25":2dbiqqhj said:

And yet another post grabbing at straws. Looked pretty filled during the game, who gives a shit what it looks like 15 min before start time.

Who cares period?

Considering the niners are not of any concern, unless their win helps us in some way (like today) not sure why any hawk fan would waste their time caring about it.

We have other games and teams, namely the Cards and Rams, to be thinking about.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3vnf7p1z said:
lvnginhwktwn":3vnf7p1z said:
Optimus25":3vnf7p1z said:

Who cares period?

Considering the niners are not of any concern, unless their win helps us in some way (like today) not sure why any hawk fan would waste their time caring about it.

Last time I checked, you or I (or anyone here) do not play on the Hawks team, so "we" (you or I and others) don't need to concentrate on the Rams or Cards. It's a forum, where all POV are welcomed, within reason of course.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2is98fie said:
Hawkpower":2is98fie said:
lvnginhwktwn":2is98fie said:
Optimus25":2is98fie said:

Who cares period?

Last time I checked, you or I (or anyone here) do not play on the Hawks team, so "we" (you or I and others) don't need to concentrate on the Rams or Cards. It's a forum, where all POV are welcomed, within reason of course.

Not the intent of my post.

I didnt mean concentrate because we need focus for games, etc.

I just think the constant obsession over a team that has no bearing on Seattle's playoff run is silly when there are two teams in our division who are a threat to a playoff run.

Some of our newer fans got and get caught up on that pretend rivalry that is long gone now. Time to move on.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hawkpower":11u6hvt9 said:
lvnginhwktwn":11u6hvt9 said:
Optimus25":11u6hvt9 said:

Who cares period?

Well which team won the division with a 7 - 9 record, yeah us, lighting in a bottle and bad breaks and they are relevant again, the fact they are in the SAME division makes them relevant as well and a rival for the division title, even as a spoiler.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
chris98251":rea8ylwi said:
Hawkpower":rea8ylwi said:
lvnginhwktwn":rea8ylwi said:
Optimus25":rea8ylwi said:

Who cares period?

Well which team won the division with a 7 - 9 record, yeah us, lighting in a bottle and bad breaks and they are relevant again, the fact they are in the SAME division makes them relevant as well and a rival for the division title, even as a spoiler.

Lol ok.

I still think my point stands that too many new hawk fans are weirdly obsessed with the niners, but I will concede that San Francisco is not officially out of the race.

:th2thumbs:

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
No one including the Hawks are officially in the race. That's why they play 16 games.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2z9dbb2x said:
RichNhansom":2z9dbb2x said:
Optimus25":2z9dbb2x said:

I was cheering them on today. Knocks the 6th wildcard spot back to within a game of us in the loss column.

Good job niners!

The Seahawks are going to win the division, so why do you care which team is going against the Cards and Rams for the last wildcard spot?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
rideaducati":38scmdhw said:
Hawkpower":38scmdhw said:
RichNhansom":38scmdhw said:
Optimus25":38scmdhw said:

Good job niners!

The Seahawks are going to win the division, so why do you care which team is going against the Cards and Rams for the last wildcard spot?

Sounds good to me.

Just taking it one step at a time 8)

RationalNiner

Reaction score
marvin is no longer starvin for a win, bet he did a big dance today in celebration of the victory, maybe shed a few tears of happiness. his life is complete for the next week

OP
OP
O

Optimus25

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2k3qcd0b said:
Optimus25":2k3qcd0b said:

Yes they did end up filling in... But even throughout the first quarter it was still very much empty in many gaps, exemplifying the complete lack of anticipation or excitement by the fanbase.

Congrats on your massengil award.