Cam rips up Packers fan sign

Crizilla

Reaction score
packers, patriots, and steelers fans show up everywhere. Nothing new.

chris98251

Reaction score
I wouldn't give the guy squat, your in their stadium, you took the stuff there, it's not Green Bay so the risk is on you.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
No Cam, it's not about a "Respect Thing", what you did was about doing a "Disrespectful Thing"......With the kind of money you're making, you should be above acting like an asshole with ANY fans.....Even asshole Packers Fans.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Now that Kaep is relegated to the bench, I have a new douche QB to root against.

Rob12

Reaction score
Gotta give it to the dude. So far in 2015, Cam has been the man.

Rob12

Reaction score
scutterhawk":12lpb8a7 said:
No Cam, it's not about a "Respect Thing", what you did was about doing a "Disrespectful Thing"......With the kind of money you're making, you should be above acting like an asshole with ANY fans.....Even asshole Packers Fans.

Let me get you some cheese, bro. Good grief.

253hawk

Reaction score
It's a respect thing, like not stealing someone's laptop. Cam is an immature assclown who will never win anything.

CPHawk

Reaction score
He should send the guy a replacement, but it should read the score of the game on it.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
If he grabbed it out of someone's hands that would be one thing, but if you're in someone else's stadium and affixing your banner to the wall you should expect for it to be torn down.

To be fair it shouldn't have even been up there to begin with:

No banners or flags expressing support of visiting teams may be affixed to or displayed on any surface. Hand held signs or posters that are in compliance with the balance of this policy are acceptable.

http://www.panthers.com/stadium/policie ... olicy.html

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Popeyejones":esq5q6gn said:
If he grabbed it out of someone's hands that would be one thing, but if you're in someone else's stadium and affixing your banner to the wall you should expect for it to be torn down.

No banners or flags expressing support of visiting teams may be affixed to or displayed on any surface. Hand held signs or posters that are in compliance with the balance of this policy are acceptable.

Well there you go. He is definitely a douche though for his first down celebrations. His rush TD too. It's like he has to squeeze 3 dances in 1. He's playing pretty damn good and I like his playing style. The other stuff I could do without most of the time. Especially when he does his first down head bobble and doesn't even get the first down.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Popeyejones":o3jsfnyw said:

He hung it? Yeah, that's not going to last.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":1kwpa7o5 said:
Popeyejones":1kwpa7o5 said:

Surprised no panther fans tore it down. What a bunch off pussies in Charlotte.

ctrcat

Reaction score
253hawk":2m55wzqs said:
It's a respect thing, like not stealing someone's laptop. Cam is an immature assclown who will never win anything.

He was actually on 3 national championship teams in 3 years with 3 different schools in college, the latter of which he single handedly lead a 5 loss team the years before and after he was there to their first national title since 1957. He won a Heisman. He won ROY. He's won back to back NFCS titles with a broken back. He'll likely win a 3rd straight with Ted Ginn as his #1. Being in the driver's seat I'm sure he thinks he'll win it all this year, but again it even took his neighbor and bosom buddy Michael Jordan 7 years to win his first league title despite more CBB experience and playing a far less team sport.

ctrcat

Reaction score
CPHawk":1a3kkaaa said:
Laloosh":1a3kkaaa said:
Popeyejones":1a3kkaaa said:

Surprised no panther fans tore it down. What a bunch off pussies in Charlotte.

I was there and didn't see it. What I will say is Packer fans arrived when the gates opened in droves and most Panther fans were in the lots tailgating. CLT is a two hour or less flight from 60% of the nation's population, has a lot of transplants, and Packer fandom is hard to keep out of any stadium. Disappointing but we're still a young franchise relatively speaking. It is what it is.

253hawk

Reaction score
ctrcat":169c3ns9 said:
253hawk":169c3ns9 said:

He was actually on 3 national championship teams in 3 years with 3 different schools in college, the latter of which he single handedly lead a 5 loss team the years before and after he was there to their first national title since 1957. He won a Heisman. He won ROY. He's won back to back NFCS titles with a broken back. He'll likely win a 3rd straight with Ted Ginn as his #1. Being in the driver's seat I'm sure he thinks he'll win it all this year, but again it even took his neighbor and bosom buddy Michael Jordan 7 years to win his first league title despite more CBB experience and playing a far less team sport.

Fine, he'll never win a super bowl. Not with his attitude and the way in which he carries himself. I didn't realize we were doing the 49er thing and dragging up past accomplishments.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
253hawk":nibfrok8 said:
Fine, he'll never win a super bowl...I didn't realize we were doing the 49er thing and dragging up past accomplishments.

By this logic two years ago the Seahawks would never win a Super Bowl because they hadn't before.

Have we nailed down a statute of limitations on past accomplishments, or is it still always evolving depending on convenience?

ivotuk

Reaction score
ctrcat":3fuz8yib said:
253hawk":3fuz8yib said:

Sorry but I call BS on the broken back. I've had 4 back surgeries, and if he was in as much constant pain as I am, he would not be playing football.

He may have a fracture in a vertebrae, but that's not a "broken back" and does not limit a person physically. It's an insult to people with real back problems to say that Cam Newton has a broken back as if he's some kind of superhero.

I've seen people with real back problems that I admire and try to emulate because they never complain, they never bring it up, and they never use it as an excuse. I'm not as tough as they are, but I can still look up to them.

ctrcat

Reaction score
253hawk":fasigpsj said:
ctrcat":fasigpsj said:
253hawk":fasigpsj said:

Fine, he'll never win a super bowl. Not with his attitude and the way in which he carries himself. I didn't realize we were doing the 49er thing and dragging up past accomplishments.

Maybe, maybe not. But never is a strong word for a 26 year old that's beaten Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, Luck, Brees, Ryan, Rivers, Eli, Cutler, tied Dalton, et al in their most recent meetings, some of which were in prime time.