Chiefs @ Broncos

The Outfield

Reaction score
Peyton broke the record but is now providing a feast of ducks to the Chief's D.

Chapow

Reaction score
Nearly halftime and Peyton is 4/12 for 30 yards and 3 ints.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well Peyton looks like he is tossing Pizza dough instead of footballs this game.

chris98251

Reaction score
4 picks for Manning, they are challenging the last one but his butt hit the ground before he went out of bounds.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
This game should be 40÷ 0 for Kansas City. Like usual they are dominating Denver yet still in position to lose if they do their usual "offense".

It's not exactly funny that they remind me of Seattle far too often for comfort this year. I'm betting our game tonight will be pretty similar (far closer then it should be by all that's right and holy).

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":whg6utbn said:
This game should be 40÷ 0 for Kansas City. Like usual they are dominating Denver yet still in position to lose if they do their usual "offense".

It's not exactly funny that they remind me of Seattle far too often for comfort this year. I'm betting our game tonight will be pretty similar (far closer then it should be by all that's right and holy).
True that.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":25yqxksp said:
MizzouHawkGal":25yqxksp said:

True that.

I think Seahawks fans will be pleasantly surprised by the Seahawks offense for the rest of the season. No more Bevell gaffs causing losses, better line play and a QB that gets rid of the ball on time most of the time. Steady offensive progress will now explode and the Seahawks will become an offensive juggernaut. :179422:

OP
OP
The Outfield

The Outfield

Reaction score
I don't think Peyton wants to remember this game as the game where he set the record for passing yards.

Code:
DEN Passing    CMP  ATT  YDS  YPA  TD  INT  RTG
Peyton Manning 5    20   35   1.8  0   4    0.0

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Its like when your TV gives up the ghost a day after the 5 year warranty expires.

Same with Manning's arm. His warranty was the record. Thank God he can now retire.