Cousins Perfect rating

chris98251

Reaction score
Ok he's a starter for Washington, on his contract year, does he stay or does he go, if he goes where too? He does seem to be improving week to week now without looking over his shoulder.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I think he will end up staying in Washington, but that owner could pull another stupid move and fire the coaching staff and elevate RGKnee to starting QB for the next head coach to fail with. You never know what the hell is gonna happen there.

I could see the Rams trying to troll the Redskins even more and signing RGKnee too. Oh, the drama...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rideaducati":1yam5p9c said:
I think he will end up staying in Washington, but that owner could pull another stupid move and fire the coaching staff and elevate RGKnee to starting QB for the next head coach to fail with. You never know what the hell is gonna happen there.

I could see the Rams trying to troll the Redskins even more and signing RGKnee too. Oh, the drama...
Only owner in football as stupid as Jerruh so yeah, could happen as you describe.

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
chris98251":3eymd1t2 said:
Ok he's a starter for Washington, on his contract year, does he stay or does he go, if he goes where too? He does seem to be improving week to week now without looking over his shoulder.

Cousins need more games like the one we just saw. Even RG3 had the skins' FO and fans fall in love with him after a nice game against the horrid saints defense.