Rams bench Nick Foles

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/666392044143706112[/tweet]

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
And why did the Rams give him a big contract extension before he even played a game with them?

rideaducati

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2qgctbzl said:
And why did the Rams give him a big contract extension before he even played a game with them?

Because Bradford wouldn't sign an extension and was traded. Bradford is out for Philly next week too.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
And the Rams just keep self destructing after another promising start to the season.

As long as they want to hang on to Jeff Fischer, that's fine by me.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
rideaducati":btt7x4q2 said:
Hawk-Lock":btt7x4q2 said:

Because Bradford wouldn't sign an extension and was traded. Bradford is out for Philly next week too.

That doesn't make sense? I'm pretty sure Foles was signed through at least this year, why not just have him play this year and then see if he is worthy of a new contract after the season. Like why trade for a pretty unproven QB who has never played a snap for you, and give him a big deal? Makes zero sense.

The Outfield

Reaction score
The Foles Bradford trade was bad for both sides. Made no sense whatsoever.

Rex

Reaction score
The Outfield":2i9nasdy said:
The Foles Bradford trade was bad for both sides. Made no sense whatsoever.

No, not really.....it made sense.....still too early to tell because the Rams received better draft compensation from the Eagles.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SeifertESPN/status/666445262869557248[/tweet]

Don't let the Rams know what their real problem is. It's too fun to watch. They can think it's the QB all they want.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Fisher trying to preserve his job by blaming it on the QB.

He pRobably thought the Bears would be an easy out.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
By far the worst good team. Or the most talented bad team. Yeah, most talented bad team.

I stand by my assessment that Fish can't gameplan for teams he doesn't see twice a year. He is a dolt.

Rex

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3u4n9ezw said:
By far the worst good team. Or the most talented bad team. Yeah, most talented bad team.

I stand by my assessment that Fish can't gameplan for teams he doesn't see twice a year. He is a dolt.

Whats it like to be consistently beaten by a dolt? :lol:

Rex

Reaction score
Foles performance has been so bad that to put it in perspective his stats this season are nearly identical to that of Marc Bulger in 2009 after 9 games (8 starts for Bulger) when Bulger was in a flak jacket suffering from multiple broken ribs and had worse WRs than Foles. :34853_doh: :pukeface:

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Rex":cqy8aimf said:
Scottemojo":cqy8aimf said:

Fisher has one three out of seven games against the Seahawks as the coach of the Rams. How is a winning percentage of less than 50% consistent?

SuperMan28

Reaction score
Just looked at who in college football has ever had more passing yards than Keenum. I couldn't find anybody.

He said he's been bagging a few groceries on the side, too.

Franchise! :mrgreen:

Rex

Reaction score
bmorepunk":3utl2r1e said:
Rex":3utl2r1e said:
Scottemojo":3utl2r1e said:

Fisher has one three out of seven games against the Seahawks as the coach of the Rams. How is a winning percentage of less than 50% consistent?

Consistent in St. Louis.

Rex

Reaction score
SuperMan28":2e1nxrnx said:
Just looked at who in college football has ever had more passing yards than Keenum. I couldn't find anybody.

He said he's been bagging a few groceries on the side, too.

Franchise! :mrgreen:

Warner was a revelation in '99.......to give due respect so was Martz. Martz directed Warner to throw to a space confident the WR would be there. Foles appears entirely ignorant of the concept among many others at QB. At least he got paid.

I'm expecting next to nothing from Keenum but wish him the best.