COLTS FALCONS

BC HAWK

Reaction score
Go Hass . Hope he doesn't get too beat up. I remember several weeks ago hearing the announcer saying Hasselbeck
to Gore , it just sounded strange.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
Andrew Luck is just so good, but has no help and that's why he plays bad.

Oh what's that? 40 year old Matt Hasselbeck just lead the exact same team to victory on the road against the 6-3 Falcons?

Hmmm.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":1veyfjmp said:
Andrew Luck is just so good, but has no help and that's why he plays bad.

Oh what's that? 40 year old Matt Hasselbeck just lead the exact same team to victory on the road against the 6-3 Falcons?

Hmmm.

Falcons loss today is big for our wild card thoughts and dreams.

Just one game back if we hold serve today.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Falcons are so overrated. They're lucky to be where they are thanks to the soft schedule. I honestly think ATL is a bottom 5 team in the league. They have now lost consecutive games to Jameis Winston, Blaine Gabbert and now Matt Hasselback.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2cfkdjwg said:
Falcons are so overrated. They're lucky to be where they are thanks to the soft schedule. I honestly think ATL is a bottom 5 team in the league. They have now lost consecutive games to Jameis Winston, Blaine Gabbert and now Matt Hasselback.

Atlanta will finish no better than 8-8.

The wildcard is ours for the taking if we want it.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1mh7mcak said:
Hawk-Lock":1mh7mcak said:

Atlanta will finish no better than 8-8.

The wildcard is ours for the taking if we want it.

Agreed. Falcons still have to play Carolina twice.

253hawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck 3-0 and doing the Hawks a solid today.

peppersjap

Reaction score
What Hasselbeck is doing is incredible! I bet he is so sore he can barely get out of bed the day after the game. He has had to have added to his legitimacy as an NFL QB. He is a guy who never should have been in the league but has done it all with toughness and smarts. Everyone remembers the Beastmode run vs NO in a game we had no business being in but I think Matt's performance gets overlooked. He was fantastic in that game. I root for Indy when Hass is playing but not so much when it is luck.

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
Ever since they lost to us, the falcons have not been the same since. It's fun to wreck a rival's season.

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
peppersjap":2ryu8hmm said:
What Hasselbeck is doing is incredible! I bet he is so sore he can barely get out of bed the day after the game. He has had to have added to his legitimacy as an NFL QB. He is a guy who never should have been in the league but has done it all with toughness and smarts. Everyone remembers the Beastmode run vs NO in a game we had no business being in but I think Matt's performance gets overlooked. He was fantastic in that game. I root for Indy when Hass is playing but not so much when it is luck.

Hass was the best player on the field that day, scoring 4 TD's. Very smart player.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The Falcons suck. All you need to know is this:

They've lost 3 consecutive games to Jameis Winston, Blaine Gabbert and Matt Hasselback.

rideaducati

Reaction score
BlackandGolden":3crl5aaq said:
peppersjap":3crl5aaq said:

Hass was the best player on the field that day, scoring 4 TD's. Very smart player.

The Seahawks played decent in the first matchup that season too. They moved the ball at will, but bogged down in the red zone and had to settle for four field goals. The Seahawks realized their red zone deficiencies and just skipped the red zone in the playoff game and did most of their scoring from near midfield. That game is fun to watch again on occasion.