Flacco out for rest of Season ACL/ Forsett out as well

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Dammit. I just moved from Baltimore in March. Could have scored Ravens/Seahawks tickets after all the fleeing and now this. Grrr.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Forsett's injury came off a super dirty play as well with intent to injure of course.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ringless":1vgnmqu9 said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000585381/article/joe-flacco-suffers-seasonending-knee-injury-in-win

Disclaimer: This comment is intended for Rideaducati only

Seattles insane luck of playing Back up QB's continues. 10 last year.
Several more this year. When will it stop?

For everybody else:

I think Seattle would beat them with or with out Flacco

Probably about the same time the Cardinals finally beat a good team that actually has their starting quarterback playing. The Seahawks get bad teams with backup quarterbacks playing while the Cardinals get to play the best opponents while they're playing their backup quarterback. Go look up double standard in the dictionary on that one.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
rideaducati":rbtejty9 said:
ringless":rbtejty9 said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000585381/article/joe-flacco-suffers-seasonending-knee-injury-in-win

Disclaimer: This comment is intended for Rideaducati only

Seattles insane luck of playing Back up QB's continues. 10 last year.
Several more this year. When will it stop?

For everybody else:

I think Seattle would beat them with or with out Flacco

Probably about the same time the Cardinals finally beat a good team that actually has their starting quarterback playing. The Seahawks get bad teams with backup quarterbacks playing while the Cardinals get to play the best opponents while they're playing their backup quarterback. Go look up double standard in the dictionary on that one.

So you're saying the Seahawks aren't a good team?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Oh, and the Rams should have kept the QB out of the game, he was concussed. But he fumbled it, so I am glad Fisher got around the concussion protocol.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Scottemojo":188cm5s2 said:
Oh, and the Rams should have kept the QB out of the game, he was concussed. But he fumbled it, so I am glad Fisher got around the concussion protocol.

There's no way Keenum should have stayed in. He was obviously concussed - that's not just on Fisher.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RedAlice":b69f56y4 said:
Scottemojo":b69f56y4 said:

There's no way Keenum should have stayed in. He was obviously concussed - that's not just on Fisher.
Agree he was concussed. Don't hand the huge POS that is Jeff Fisher a thing for leaving him in but Alice is right, there are others in the stadium that should've got him out. This is especially true of the person that's supposedly upstairs watching.

ringless":b69f56y4 said:
Forsett's injury came off a super dirty play as well with intent to injure of course.
So what's this about Forsett's injury being on a play where there was obvious intent to injure yet again by a Rams player? Anyone have video? Please post.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Donald body slammed Forsett. It was a punishing hit. Hard to call it dirty. It was certainly vicious.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":35d5oipv said:
Donald body slammed Forsett. It was a punishing hit. Hard to call it dirty. It was certainly vicious.

It was certainly an unneeded bodyslam as Donald had stopped the RB's progress.

Rex

Reaction score
ringless":2wkzpkzk said:

BS no reason to get your panties in a bunch. It was a twisting tackle by Donald that stopped forward movement. It was a tough yet legal tackle. After all its still football.

Rex

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2twhf5tl said:

I'd agree.

Rex

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":iw1d0udb said:
Scottemojo":iw1d0udb said:

It was certainly an unneeded bodyslam as Donald had stopped the RB's progress.

No whistle so the play continues until the player's forward motion is stopped or player is down by contact. Donald downed the player by contact before any whistle for lack of forward motion. It was a tough tackle and unfortunate injury.