Cards OLB Woodley torn Pec/ Sign DT Red Bryant

ringless

Reaction score
‏@kentsomers 1h1 hour ago
#azcardinals sign DT Red Bryant, place OLB LaMarr Woodley on IR w/chest injury. Bryant cut by Jags last spring, by Bills at end of camp.

I'm assuming they use the rookie Riddick on limited snaps who's been inactive all season. Not sure what the Bryant signing is meant to do unless Rucker, or Stinson's injuries are more serious than they are letting on.

drdiags

Reaction score
Good for Big Red. Hate he had to leave here but may as well bank up as much as he can before hanging them up. Doesn't hurt going to a team with what seems to be a lock to win the division and can make some noise in the playoffs.

Largent80

Reaction score
drdiags":51s4lxxd said:
Good for Big Red. Hate he had to leave here but may as well bank up as much as he can before hanging them up. Doesn't hurt going to a team with what seems to be a lock to win the division and can make some noise in the playoffs.

Ditto My Bro. He gave everything for the Hawks. Wis we still had him, if nothing just to piss of Dom.

drdiags

Reaction score
Dom is a wild man. Miss the old gang. I should have taken that epic SF trip, stupid job thing.

Back to the OP. Does Big Red get any time or just a temporary stop-gap until other moves need to be made?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Largent80":nsoj6rk3 said:
drdiags":nsoj6rk3 said:

Ditto My Bro. He gave everything for the Hawks..............
Ditto for me too.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
drdiags":20p0wkjh said:
Dom is a wild man. Miss the old gang. I should have taken that epic SF trip, stupid job thing.

Back to the OP. Does Big Red get any time or just a temporary stop-gap until other moves need to be made?

We have 3 DL injured right now so I think he is just a stop-gap unless he can come in and make a difference.
Right now we are missing Rucker, Redding, and Stinson. I don't see any possible way he can out play rucker or Redding. Stinson he might but Stinson is much younger.

He was also not employed for a reason IMO so I think it's a one to two week deal.