PFF-Kuechly better in 7.5 games than any LB since 07 over 16

ringless

Reaction score
I have to say he is one of the top 5 players I like watching in the NFL.

It's really fun to watch your team this year. My favorite style of football.

I wonder what kind of contract he will be demanding when they look to extend him next year.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
A rarity in the modern NFL -- a truly game-changing, game-winning middle linebacker.

Hall of Fame destined.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":tzjtjzy5 said:
Kuechly is an animal.

I like Wagner, but Kuechly is a gap ahead.
Yeah but he's a gap ahead of everyone else in the league too.
Best MLB since Singletary?

For the old-timers: where do you think he ranks against the likes of Butkis, Nitschke, Lambert, Huff, et. al.?

Largent80

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1wcjuf2t said:
FlyingGreg":1wcjuf2t said:
Kuechly is an animal.

For the old-timers: where do you think he ranks against the likes of Butkis, Nitschke, Lambert, Huff, et. al.?

He has about 10 years to go to be mentioned with those guys.

marko358

Reaction score
Largent80":2g9tk6wm said:
hawksfansinceday1":2g9tk6wm said:
FlyingGreg":2g9tk6wm said:
Kuechly is an animal.

He has about 10 years to go to be mentioned with those guys.
Agreed. He hasn't even surpassed more recent guys like Ray Lewis.

kobebryant

Reaction score
I liked Kuechly coming out, but I was wrong in my overall feelings about him as a draft prospect.

I thought "nice player, no doubt", but I was also of the belief that you don't spend a pick that high on a non-pass rushing Lber. I didn't really care about his crazy tackle stats coming out, as that often happens when an NFL talent is playing lber on a college defense without really any other good players. I thought he was like AJ Hawk, James Laurinaitis, Brian Cushing, Rey Maualuga, D'Qwell Jackson and other super productive college lbers that turned into decent pros.

But Kuechly is a step ahead any inside lber to come into the league since Patrick Willis, and well worth the draft capital and contract.

Though I still get amused how when anytime a white dude on the Panthers makes a tackle you hear "Luuuuuke". Poor AJ Klein.

OP
OP
C

ctrcat

Reaction score
^ Good post as always. Think being an NFL GM is easy? The guy that picked Norman, Newton and Kuechly (with former All Pro Beason on the roster) amid criticism was kicked to the curb.

kobebryant

Reaction score
ctrcat":2n3uqipc said:
^ Good post as always. Think being an NFL GM is easy? The guy that picked Norman, Newton and Kuechly (with former All Pro Beason on the roster) amid criticism was kicked to the curb.

Lotu and Short too?

So much of it is all of your pieces coming together and staying healthy at the right time; like the current Panthers and 2013 Seahawks. 2016 Panthers will probably have to deal with losing their d-coordinator, as the Hawks have had to do as well.

Are Schneider and Carroll even still here if Russ goes a few picks earlier? Crazy to think about the amount of luck involved in building a team and keeping your job.

Sherminator

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1f6whinm said:
FlyingGreg":1f6whinm said:
Kuechly is an animal.

Best MLB since Willis?

Fixed that and added some bias for you :D

bigtrain21

Reaction score
For a fan of the "NFL" which we both know isn't true you sure do bring up the 49ers a lot.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Sherminator":h5ttvg7i said:
hawksfansinceday1":h5ttvg7i said:
FlyingGreg":h5ttvg7i said:
Kuechly is an animal.

Best MLB since Willis?

For a fan of the "NFL" which we both know isn't true you sure do bring up the 49ers a lot.

Sherminator

Reaction score
bigtrain21":2qgbsucc said:
Sherminator":2qgbsucc said:
hawksfansinceday1":2qgbsucc said:
FlyingGreg":2qgbsucc said:
Kuechly is an animal.

Best MLB since Willis?

I support the 49ers.
I'm wondering, are you just following all of my posts claiming I am a fan of the NFL?

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Sherminator":17fqyuio said:
bigtrain21":17fqyuio said:
Sherminator":17fqyuio said:
hawksfansinceday1":17fqyuio said:
FlyingGreg said:
Kuechly is an animal.

Best MLB since Willis?

I support the 49ers.
I'm wondering, are you just following all of my posts claiming I am a fan of the NFL?

So you've been lying this entire time? First you were a Seahawks fan. Remember? Then you were a quote "a fan of the NFL". Now you are finally admitting what the regulators accused you of since the start.

Sherminator

Reaction score
bigtrain21":885bblfj said:
So you've been lying this entire time? First you were a Seahawks fan. Remember? Then you were a quote "a fan of the NFL". Now you are finally admitting what the regulators accused you of since the start.

No I haven't, I started posting in the shack and members there already knew I was a niner fan before that.
The incident you are talking about occurred when I was trying to troll someone else, didn't work out to well on my end haha.

Clearly you've been holding onto this