Kuechly pass D clinic

gcolby

Reaction score
Epic play by LK against Dallas. Hope his tape being used in Hawks film room to teach zone and how to cover a tight end.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
gcolby":42b3625a said:
Epic play by LK against Dallas. Hope his tape being used in Hawks film room to teach zone and how to cover a tight end.

First, Romo threw those right to him. He did nothing special. He is oe helluva player, but if he dropped either of those passes then he would have been a total schmuck.

Second, this belongs in the NFL forum.

OP
OP
G

gcolby

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":28kp6nts said:
gcolby":28kp6nts said:

First, Romo threw those right to him. He did nothing special. He is oe helluva player, but if he dropped either of those passes then he would have been a total schmuck.

Second, this belongs in the NFL forum.

Respectfully disagree on both your points.

Contrasting excellent tight end and zone coverage to Hawks chronic issues makes it relevant to Hawks forum.

Hawks have repeatedly failed in the zone handoffs and the first one last night was just text book. LK made an excellent decision to pick up the right man entering the zone and drop the player passing through. It was anything but a gimmie to get into the right position.

The 2nd was tight man coverage on a TE deep seam rout which has been another Hawks Achilles problem. I though that catch was better than routine. I'd say more than 50% of LBs drop that one.

OP
OP
G

gcolby

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":27jmhzgk said:
Of course you think that because you want to be right.

....sorry didn't know I was supposed to post stuff I was sure was wrong :roll:

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Don't knock the guy for making the plays when they need to be made! Him and Bobby are so close in talent, but it seems like this year Keachly just wants it a little bit more. What a great MLB.

OP
OP
G

gcolby

Reaction score
It seems I've offended the thought police. I guess you guys own the board.

Nice talking with you....not.

Over and out

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
When Radish was around he wouldnt have allowed anyone to attack the poster, but only the post. Times have changed at .Net. It's turned away great writers as Kearly and it won't be long before Ringless will grow tired of the act of this board. It's a shame truly.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":32e88xw9 said:
When Radish was around he wouldnt have allowed anyone to attack the poster, but only the post. Times have changed at .Net. It's turned away great writers as Kearly and it won't be long before Ringless will grow tired of the act of this board. It's a shame truly.

No poster was attacked here. Pretty weak play.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
No, but a thread was ruined by pretend mods. No need to even post about moving a thread, Mods will do their job.

And, even if it should be a different forum, the thought is valid. Dallas runs a 2 way option game with the tight end, and the Panthers were able to give the Boys a look then take it away with the bracketing linebacker. Ron Rivera has them playing some really sound concepts that fooled Romo.
We have been struggling with tight ends that split short zones with our safeties struggling to get over the top of that route.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":1twqm4sw said:

So, who were you before?