SF49r

Reaction score
nfl%20refs.jpg

OP
OP
S

SF49r

Reaction score
I ain't even mad it took a lot of effort by the refs to keep ur team from losing against a sorry ass niners team

OP
OP
S

SF49r

Reaction score
Still a good game and was suprise by the effort today by the niners when you hold palmer to 0 TD passes you know u did something right even though he had so many opportunities. But it is blatantly obvious if you play the Cardinals, you have to play the refs too.

rlkats

Reaction score
Its a fact. The niners played inspired. BUT THE CARDS ARE PAPER TIGERS. A bad offense put up 300 yards of passing by Gabbert cards are one and done in the playoffs.

ringless

Reaction score
Of course they are. This whole game defines their season and erased wins against the bengals and Seattle. Because good teams win in blowouts every week. We failed to do that in a road divisional game and are now back to the basement where your worthless franchise will reside for years.

Yet here we are 9-2.
And in 2nd place in the conference.
With the best offEnse in the league

Who played down to the competition I guess the patriots are one and done to bc they've had to close games in a row lol.

Hahahhahahaaaaas

rlkats

Reaction score
ringless":3qqnfs8n said:
Of course they are. This whole game defines their season and erased wins against the bengals and Seattle. Because good teams win in blowouts every week. We failed to do that in a road divisional game and are now back to the basement where your worthless franchise will reside for years.

Yet here we are 9-2.

Who played down to the competition I guess the patriots are one and done to bc they've had to close games in a row lol.

Hahahhahahaaaaas

Hahahaha defensive much. Bro the niners SUCK. you barely won. And it took some Bad Bad ref calls to keep drives going. Not all of them but just important ones like that bull crap call on helmet to helmet on the Palmer sack. Even the announcers called bs. Just one of many. Hahaha congrats on the win solid performance hahahahaha. Gabbert 300 yards. Id be scared.

ringless

Reaction score
rlkats":386tr0fi said:
ringless":386tr0fi said:

Yet here we are 9-2.

Hahahhahahaaaaas

Hahahaha defensive much. Bro the niners SUCK. you barely won. And it took some Bad Bad ref calls to keep drives going. Not all of them but just important ines line that bull crap call on helmet to helmet on the Palmer sack. Even the announcers called bs. Just one of many. Hahaha congrats on the win paper tiger.

Of course sweety. And yet the better team won. While a worthless franchise living in the past lost again. Not defensive as your clearly trying to troll.

But I know my team is good. And that a game that we still won doesn't define us. Sure we didn't have our best game but the superior team Made the clutch playe. And swept you lol. I hope your embarrassed about that shit show they put out there. Where were the fans? For such a faithful organization there was nobody in the seats

OP
OP
S

SF49r

Reaction score
Boy those refs were CLUTCH today converting all those 3rd downs for the cardinals

rlkats

Reaction score
ringless":2qpki635 said:
rlkats":2qpki635 said:
ringless":2qpki635 said:

Yet here we are 9-2.

Hahahhahahaaaaas

Hahahaha defensive much. Bro the niners SUCK. you barely won. And it took some Bad Bad ref calls to keep drives going. Not all of them but just important ines line that bull crap call on helmet to helmet on the Palmer sack. Even the announcers called bs. Just one of many. Hahaha congrats on the win paper tiger.

Of course sweety. And yet the better team won. While a worthless franchise living in the past lost again. Not defensive as your clearly trying to troll.

But I know my team is good. And that a game that we still won doesn't define us. Sure we didn't have our best game but the superior team Made the clutch playe. And swept you lol. I hope your embarrassed about that shit show they put out there. Where were the fans? For such a faithful organization there was nobody in the seats

Hahaha living in the past????? Never stated anything about the past. Now who is trolling. Embarresed no. Im a Niner fan forever. And here is your cookie for sweeping us. Ive stated this team is shit and will be for along time.

ringless

Reaction score
Yep! Thank god for them! AZ hasn't shown the ability to win without their twelfth man. Luckily the refs make up for the lack of talent on our team

ringless

Reaction score
You guys are so salty after we obliterated your team today quietly. Helping baalke secure a better draft pick.

rlkats

Reaction score
ringless":3f0z4p4x said:
Yep! Thank god for them! AZ hasn't shown the ability to win without their twelfth man. Luckily the refs make up for the lack of talent on our team

Hahaha now your coming around lol.

No in all seriousness. Good win. I expected a bigger blow out, but the niners D played tight. I was happy with the D. No bs yes the cards have won a bunch of games by playing like they did today. But the playoff caliber teams are not the niners. It will be an interesting playoffs. Im just not impresses with ANY NFCW team. They all seam to fall apart at bad times. Good luck with the rest if the season and playoffs.

rlkats

Reaction score
ringless":1hfy8jtk said:
You guys are so salty after we obliterated your team today quietly. Helping baalke secure a better draft pick.

God stop with that bs. I want Balke gone and he can take his puppet york and Tomsulawith him.

Oh 6 pt game is an obliteration

OP
OP
S

SF49r

Reaction score
Hard to keep track of all the asterik wins they had all season I think that's 3 or 4 now?

ringless

Reaction score
SF49r":arr3d445 said:
Hard to keep track of all the asterik wins they had all season I think that's 3 or 4 now?

Actually I think it's 9. Honestly this is an 0-16 team, luckily the Refs put up several 40 points games this season on our behalf.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
That roughing the passer call was one of the worst I have seen this year, and there have been some BAD calls this year.

The Cards have now won a few games that they might not have otherwise due to HUGE gifts from the refs.

It will come back around. It almost always does.

But yeah, after all the smack I've been reading about the Cards being the best this and the best that, they looked like garbage today.

If the Cards are the #2 seed, the NFC is wiiiiiide open.