Go colts!

hawk45

Reaction score
Whoa Matt stunk out loud in the red zone there. That was putrid.

Threedee

Reaction score
Damn, only got 3 points off two turnovers. Also, Matt takes a big hit, just like old times!

hawk45

Reaction score
Yeah 3 pts off of two drives starting in the red zone isn't inspiring.

hawk45

Reaction score
Nice. I find myself happy for Gore as well as Hass.

Threedee

Reaction score
I don't understand why the Colts let their offensive playcalling become such a mess with middlemen interpreting the schemes of Chudzinski and translating them into Hamilton's language. Why was Pep ever hired in the first place if his system was so alien to the NFL?

Maulbert

Reaction score
Threedee":maqlb43h said:
I don't understand why the Colts let their offensive playcalling become such a mess with middlemen interpreting the schemes of Chudzinski and translating them into Hamilton's language. Why was Pep ever hired in the first place if his system was so alien to the NFL?

Because he was Luck's coordinator in college.

bandiger

Reaction score
Steelers are one scary ass team and my respect for Sherman shutting down Brown has risen substantially.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
DeAngelo Williams put up 26 carries, 134 yards. In non vs Seahawks and non-Bell starts/playing time: He's averaging 110 yards per game.

Big Ben had a big day on the Seahawks... but they also couldn't get thier dominant running game going.

Says a lot about the Seahawks Rush D. And Rush D is important in the Post-Season.

penihawk

Reaction score
I'm guessing the rest of the NFL playoff contenders want no part of the Steelers and Seahawks going forward. Big Ben,love em or hate em, does not get the respect he deserves as one of the small group of "elite" qb's in the league. Who throws a better deep ball than Roethlisberger?

As for the Colts, the loading the roster with old players has been proven to not work once again. A new coach and a major roster purge is on the way in Indy imo.