For those wanting to look at Justin Blackmon

Decimation

Reaction score
Wasted talent. Same with Josh. Both of them have costed themselves millions of dollars with their behavior. Hope they get some help with their substance abuse issues.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Both him and Gordon are top 10 WR talents. Neither may play another NFL snap in their career. I did read somewhere that Gordon has been doing his best to stay out of trouble and stay focused on football. So perhaps Gordon is more serious than Blackmon about getting back to the NFL.

Rob12

Reaction score
Didn't the Jags say this summer that they hadn't heard from him in well over a year, despite trying to contact him?

Dude lost his desire to play in the NFL a long time ago.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Rat":2jzy6ijq said:
I might be referencing a group that includes only me, but I've been hoping for a while that we might try to make Justin Blackmon our newest reclamation project.

The dumbass got another DUI over the weekend:

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2015/12/21 ... -dui-again

Maybe I should start having dreams of Josh Gordon instead.

I only have dreams about Charlie's hair. I'm surprised you dream about anything else.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Like we are going to get Gordon.The Browns hold his rights ect.We are better off just drafting and hoping to hit

sc85sis

Reaction score
He has a serious addiction problem. I hope he realizes it and deals with it before he gets himself and/or someone else hurt.

kearly

Reaction score
I like Blackmon a lot too. It's a bummer.