Niners fire Tomsula

irocdave

Reaction score
Just announced during the Sunday night packer and Vikings game. Hawks should pick him up, heard he is great at packing water jugs.

rlkats

Reaction score
irocdave":1xygnmfc said:
Just announced during the Sunday night packer and Vikings game. Hawks should pick him up, heard he is great at packing water jugs.

Great position coach and that's it. Wish him the best. Thank god that's over lol

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Looks like I have to retire my JimTom is Ron Jeremy's stunt double jokes. :(
Rats! Some of my best material. 8)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":m31hlp0b said:
Looks like I have to retire my JimTom is Ron Jeremy's stunt double jokes. :(
Rats! Some of my best material. 8)
Yeah I always thought so. Maybe you can work on some Baalke stuff though it's hard to know what he looks like since he spends all his time under Jedthro's desk.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If the 49ers ownership had any clue they would fire Baalke. While he's there, the 49ers will have a cushy seat at the bottom of the NFC West.

Jville

Reaction score
SANTA CLARA–Jed York and Trent Baalke were conspicuously absent after Sunday’s game, so they had their people send word.

They were noticeable no-shows, so they washed their hands of this mess and ended Jim Tomsula’s 49ers coaching career via press release.

York and Baalke exited the scene. Fled. Ran away. Then via proxy they fired Tomsula–the man they hand-picked to replace Jim Harbaugh only a year ago.

How brave of York and Baalke to end the absurd experiment this way. How typically callow and how symbolic of the leadership vacuum in this franchise.

If you’re a great coaching candidate and the 49ers contact you, all of this might trouble you a little bit.

If you’re a great coaching candidate–and let’s face it, the 49ers’ only real hope is to land a coaching star–maybe you soak in everything that York and Baalke have done the last two years.

And maybe you just say: Thanks, but I’ll pass.
[urltargetblank]http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2016/01/03/jed-york-fires-jim-tomsula-indirectly-admits-entirety-2015-just-humongous-waste-time-energy/[/urltargetblank]

Marvin49

Reaction score
Jville":m6ruxmfw said:
SANTA CLARA–Jed York and Trent Baalke were conspicuously absent after Sunday’s game, so they had their people send word.

They were noticeable no-shows, so they washed their hands of this mess and ended Jim Tomsula’s 49ers coaching career via press release.

York and Baalke exited the scene. Fled. Ran away. Then via proxy they fired Tomsula–the man they hand-picked to replace Jim Harbaugh only a year ago.

How brave of York and Baalke to end the absurd experiment this way. How typically callow and how symbolic of the leadership vacuum in this franchise.

If you’re a great coaching candidate and the 49ers contact you, all of this might trouble you a little bit.

If you’re a great coaching candidate–and let’s face it, the 49ers’ only real hope is to land a coaching star–maybe you soak in everything that York and Baalke have done the last two years.

[urltargetblank]http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2016/01/03/jed-york-fires-jim-tomsula-indirectly-admits-entirety-2015-just-humongous-waste-time-energy/[/urltargetblank]

Leave it to Timmy to have something to say even when the make the right call.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
You know who made the right call?

Adam Gase, last year, when he turned the Niners down.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Marvin49":1wey9b9r said:
Jville":1wey9b9r said:

Leave it to Timmy to have something to say even when the make the right call.
Regardless, he's spot on.

chris98251

Reaction score
I guess Farting isn't allowed in the three Amigo club in S.F. :)

chris98251

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3kwg4qmg said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/CoachJim4UM/status/683860131285741568[/tweet]

Shot at York and Baalke, the hate runs deep with this one.

Spleenhawk2.0

Reaction score
chris98251":y76rremx said:
hawknation2015":y76rremx said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/CoachJim4UM/status/683860131285741568[/tweet]

Shot at York and Baalke, the hate runs deep with this one.

Or even a shot at Tomsula, who was rumoured to be helping divide the locker room during the 2014 season, and was lobbying for the HC job well before Harbaugh was finished