Marshall Faulk really will never get over his hate...

titan3131

Reaction score
Interesting Tv doesnt have all the talking heads agree.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, Faulk's point is not entirely invalid, but his history of hate for us, and the complete lack of respect over the years, I mean it's obvious this guy hates to pick us to win anything.

It's also interesting how he has to stop and think about who beat Arizona hours before the taping, he takes a long pause as if "who beat them?" Because of course Seattle isn't even gonna come to his mind. :34853_doh:

Overseasfan

Reaction score
To be honest it's hard to not say Carolina as the hottest team in the NFC and the entire NFL for that matter. They are 15-1 with the likely regular season MVP at the helm. They are the #1 seed for a reason, they were the most consistently good team this year. Even though their schedule was quite easy.

We probably have the best papers for being the #2 most dangerous. Even though we have looked like the best team in the NFL since our game against Pittsburgh we are missing a couple key players and we have to win 3 games instead of 2 to get to the Superbowl.

Saying the Cards are the bigshots of the NFC would only be a legit statement if you use the schedule as an argument and even then it's all really shaky thanks to us blowing them out last week.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
it's not just that either, it's that he uses the fact we beat AZ as a reason why they're the team to beat. I agree Carolina is the team to beat, though I think we could be the team to beat them, but 15-1 does speak for itself and being top seed means something.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Remember two days ago when the majority of Hawks fans were talking about how neither team had anything to play for and this game really didn't matter?

Try going back to that simpler time to put Faulk's comments in context. :lol:

(I'm being a smart@ss obviously, but FWIW, I disagree with Faulk. I think the Cards might have peaked at the wrong time this year, whereas although there has been stops and starts, the Seahawks are peaking when they should be).