Steelers vs Bengals

SeatownJay

Reaction score
So here's my prediction. The Bengals defense holds Big Ben & Co. in check, McCarran has a decent day, no big mistakes, and Cincinnati wins 23-17, securing Marvin Lewis' job for another year. Then next week Andy Dalton is cleared to play and starts against New England. He throws 3 interceptions and the Bengals get blown out, kicking off an offseason QB controversy.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Meh. I am watching football. Will be begging for anything football related in a couple months.

Rooting for the Bengals in this one.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3o4ua288 said:
McCarron has really nice pocket awareness and so far looks like the moment is not too big for him.
Well, he did QB two National Championships at Alabama, so he should be used to high pressure games.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2xk3vijs said:
hawksfansinceday1":2xk3vijs said:
McCarron has really nice pocket awareness and so far looks like the moment is not too big for him.
Well, he did QB two National Championships at Alabama, so he should be used to high pressure games.
Absolutely.

253hawk

Reaction score
Phil Simms never shuts up. As soon as Nantz pauses for effect or to catch his breath, Simms just starts blathering again. He's insufferable.

OP
OP
D

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
This game is more boring than the Chiefs vs Texans game...

No commentary, great.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Hey did you all know it is raining? I think it is raining. Someone may have mentioned it a time or twelve.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Is this even football anymore? Looked like a great hit to me.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Seanhawk":107irohf said:
It's frickin ridiculous every hard hit is a penelty . That hit was so clean just the way they are asking guys to hit ! Com on man!!!
Booooooooooooooooo

MrThortan

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1clylguz said:

I thought it was too. The receiver dropped his shoulder and helmet. What is he supposed to do, not tackle the guy? Crap call.

hawker84

Reaction score
Seanhawk":28zs6ez9 said:

yep, couldn't agree more. how is he defenseless, he caught the ball in enemy territory, welcome to the slot.....

James in PA

Reaction score
McCarron looks awful. I have no faith in him to pull this out, even against Pitts crappy defense.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
MrThortan":1b52sexu said:
Hey did you all know it is raining? I think it is raining. Someone may have mentioned it a time or twelve.

I wasn't sure if it was actually raining until they played CCR heading into the half. I'm sold...now.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Ugly game so far. If this keeps up, it will be a pretty underwhelming start to the playoffs. IMO this is the least intriguing wild card round I can remember in a long time. The NFL is a QB league, who the heck wants to watch AJ McCarron, Brian Hoyer, Alex Smith, Kirk Cousins, and Teddy Bridgewater this weekend?