Report: Mularkey "clear front-runner" for Titans job

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/686680020958330880[/tweet]

I knew they wanted no part of Chip.

See you back in college in 2017 big guy.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I predicted they'd avoid Chip, but Mularkey is about the most uninspiring hire I can imagine for them.

I remember listening to him on NFLN when he was between jobs, and he struck me as someone who didn't have a clue.

Have no idea what Tennessee is thinking. You have Mariota and a No. 1 pick. Sell yourself to the best candidates and make a splash.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
DavidSeven":17bhlf5e said:
I predicted they'd avoid Chip, but Mularkey is about the most uninspiring hire I can imagine for them.

I remember listening to him on NFLN when he was between jobs, and he struck me as someone who didn't have a clue.

Have no idea what Tennessee is thinking. You have Mariota and a No. 1 pick. Sell yourself to the best candidates and make a splash.

Agreed 100%. Why they're not putting the full court press on a Hue Jackson, or why they didn't press for Adam Gase I'll never understand.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3vuvrnpv said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/686680020958330880[/tweet]

I knew they wanted no part of Chip.

See you back in college in 2017 big guy.

Chip will be oc in New England.

kearly

Reaction score
The craziest part about this is that Tennessee doesn't even have a GM at the moment. Way to saddle your next GM with a coach he didn't pick, I'm sure that will help Tennessee attract the best GM candidates.

JSeahawks":13w265ir said:
Chip will be oc in New England.

Supposedly Josh Mishandles phone hasn't rung once yet. But otherwise I could buy it, Belichick has a lot of respect for Kelly.

I don't think anyone expected Kelly to have this hard a time getting a job. It feels like a case of there being horror stories the public is unaware of that have made the rounds with NFL front offices.