It's official: Welcome home to the LOS ANGELES RAMS!

RedAlice

Reaction score
It is finally real. We are a proper NFC West division now.

The Rams have been given approval to move home to Los Angeles.

---

Vincent Bonsignore ‏@DailyNewsVinny 3m3 minutes ago
The #Rams back to L.A. is done. Wherhe the #Chargers join them now or later only question

NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors 2m2 minutes ago
BREAKING: #Rams Back To L.A. Is "Done" http://bit.ly/1Q3EAx4
#NFL
View summary 3 retweets 2 likes

⚡️Chargers Legion ⚡️ ‏@ChargersLegion 5m5 minutes ago
Rams are back in LA..now will the Chargers Join them?

----

Well official per twitter - no NFL announcement yet. They've been working on the "other team" part.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Umm, can you limit your posts to the Relocation thread on this topic?

j/k Alice, congratulations. ;)

hawk45

Reaction score
Nice, back in the time zone, Fisher still HC. Win for Seattle.

Congrats RedAlice.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ha! I am so happy to have that topic closed forever.

:thirishdrinkers:

getnasty

Reaction score
Why are you a Rams fan to begin with? I mean if they left LA wouldn't you disown them?

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Congratulations Alice. Happy for you. So we are in the same time zone now? No more 10 ams versus you guys?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
It's where they belong. Good for the Hawks because of one less 10 AM game and good for the rest of the NFC West.

Congrats Alice! Now get the other fans of LA to support this team.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
getnasty":3tjisj89 said:
Why are you a Rams fan to begin with? I mean if they left LA wouldn't you disown them?

I've never lived in LA - so, no. I'm from Arizona (pre Cards). Rams are the team I grew up loving and that will never change.

----

More info:

Reports: St. Louis Rams To Move To Los Angeles For 2016, San Diego Chargers To Join Or Follow

After 21 seasons in St. Louis, the Rams have been given approval among NFL owners to relocate back to Los Angeles, their prior home from 1946-1994. Rams Owner Stan Kroenke's stadium proposal in Inglewood along with a negotiated partnership with Chargers Chairman/President Dean Spanos ultimately won the support of enough owners to approve of the move.

The stadium is reportedly available to be completed in time for the 2019 stadium. It is expected that the Coliseum, the current home of the USC Trojans, would be able to host teams prior to the stadium's construction. There is currently a clause preventing two professional teams from using the stadium concurrently. It's believed that clause is up for potential discussion with the news of the NFL relocation effort. If the clause is not rescinded, there are other options to fall back on.

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2016/1/12/ ... os-angeles

Chapow

Reaction score
I bet there is nobody, and I mean nobody, that is happier than Rams players and staff. They get to move from St. Louis to L.A.

That's pretty much like moving from a dumpster to, umm, I don't know, but something a helluva lot nicer than a dumpster.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Chapow":2rv0n5g9 said:
I bet there is nobody, and I mean nobody, that is happier than Rams players and staff. They get to move from St. Louis to L.A.

That's pretty much like moving from a dumpster to, umm, I don't know, but something a helluva lot nicer than a dumpster.

Projects to the hamptons

James in PA

Reaction score
Yes! No more 10am games for the Hawks in that dingy, depressing dome.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Yes, and if they rent out the Coli, that means USC gets money towards the renovations. Win win for everyone.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
My condolences to the St Louis fans. I have a lot of empathy after the Sonics left.

That said, I am glad they can stop talking about the Seahawks moving back to the AFC with this move which would have happened if the Raiders and Chargers both went to LA.