next time

rlkats

Reaction score
Tough loss Hawks. While I enjoy watching Carrol lose ;) I respect the cool fans. Here is to next year. You will be there again. Congrats on the season.

And here is to Kelly kicking the hawks butts this year ;)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":2wwsijoo said:
Tough loss Hawks. While I enjoy watching Carrol lose ;) I respect the cool fans. Here is to next year. You will be there again. Congrats on the season.

Thanks Kats, except for the last part. Getting down by 31 points early was the dagger. Game of 2 halves, their half was just a little better. They were the better team today.

homerun1970

Reaction score
rlkats":31i9sdl5 said:

Hey thanks for the funny, I needed the laugh Kelly beats Hawks works.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Good thing this wasnt started in the shack. I think Kelly will not last long with a meddlesome impatient front office. Offensively you may improve but defense will get hammered by T.O.P. Heres to next year and your one of the good ones.

SF49r

Reaction score
To be down 31-0 then have the game end 31-24 says alot about the hawks and Russell Wilson. Even if its a loss, still should feel good about it but unfortunately they put themselves in too big of a hole to overcome. It's one of those games, take away a mistake or two in the first quarter and you guys win. However its just not there year, and it's now the panthers and cardinals time to shine. Heres to the Cardinals winning and cam newton pouting next week so we can have another consecutive year of a NFC west team representing the NFC in the superbowl! :thirishdrinkers:

sutz

Reaction score
SF49r":1tdsqju7 said:
To be down 31-0 then have the game end 31-24 says alot about the hawks and Russell Wilson. Even if its a loss, still should feel good about it but unfortunately they put themselves in too big of a hole to overcome. It's one of those games, take away a mistake or two in the first quarter and you guys win. However its just not there year, and it's now the panthers and cardinals time to shine. Heres to the Cardinals winning and cam newton pouting next week so we can have another consecutive year of a NFC west team representing the NFC in the superbowl! :thirishdrinkers:
Game went like the season. Slow start and too big of a hole to dig out of. Thanks for the respect guys. Looking forward to '16.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Wow, there are cool 'Niner fans and I'm hoping the Cards win it all. Not a full on NFC West lovefest though; I've come to thoroughly despise Fisher's Rams.
Thanks for the (mostly) kind words, guys.

Latest posts